Jordan 1 Retro High "Rare-Air" 30th Anniversary

I'm considering returning my pair from Eastbay of the grey/black. Anyone know how long they take to refund a debit purchase?

A few days from the day they receive them at warehouse. So in total could be 2 weeks

saw yall post about FTL mine only got one in each size that day...got mine son! they look better IMO than the grey pair. it might sit on ice till it melts but its gonna get drank! 

Ftl order cancelled here as well. Pretty pissed as i ordered before it hit all the "blogs"

Curious to see how many peoples orders actually ship

Looked around my mall and no store got the black pair 
mean.gif
 DTLR had the grey pair, they look a lot better in person 
eek.gif
 might cop if nothing else shows up.

Last edited:
I feel like they cancelled because we all used the promo code.. hopefully they will pop back up

a few of my LOCAL FTL didn't have them when i checked today

Last edited:
^^You shouldn't have to pay more than retail on these as more and more spots in the U.S. are gettin them. I paid retail for both and its rare that happens for me for AJ 1's. Sadly I'm 3 for 10 at retail this year for AJ 1's but on the other hand I'm lucky I had other kicks to move to make up the difference. 8)

Last edited:
Just swapped the grey/black pair I got from Eastbay for 112 for the bred pair at my local footlocker. [emoji]128514[/emoji]. A good buy indeed.

Back
Top Bottom