Jordan 1 Retro High Strap "BRED" *detailed Pix*

pimp.gif

when pictures first surfaced about these shoes i was a little hesitant to whether if i was going to get them or not. but with these pictures, im now convincedto buy.

Originally Posted by ohiost2345

MarcSJ08, thanks for the pics...I loved everything until I saw the back...I'll pass
same here. way to ruin a shoe, JB. idiots. definitely passing. thank you for the pictures. much appreciated.

Real pics make these look 10 times better. I still can't forget all the hate at first when scanned images appeared.

dag...the computer pic did these no justice at all...even looked maroon...the real deal look black and red...im def gonna cop em now...thas wassup....goodlookin on the pics..

Not bad, even liking the red laces a bit.. the back, i can deal with.. dunno if i need a 4th pair of Blk red 1s lol

Holy crap! Those are HEAT. Now can someone remind me when they come out next month?
smile.gif
Crap I thought the Motorsports XX3 was going to be it, but now these 1s.Is it a GR?

My wallet is so hurt!! Plus the Nearest mall is 30 minutes in Austin so I guess I'm going to have to get up EXTRA early!!

Back
Top Bottom