Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

i dont expect these to sit and go on sale  but i highly doubt will see a quick sellout reception has been mostly lukewarm which makes me happy 
nthat.gif

the pics on NDC are misleading me. i dont like those. but the other pics floating around with the green iridescent all over including the toe box--those do it for me. if they come like that, they're on my list.

wow i wish these came out better, they aren't looking too good.

we still have 2 more colorways though, so hopefully they might be good.

Don't forget the writing on the back :lol:

I'm not a fan so far, but beyond that, I'm disappointed in the fact that they really didn't go in and make a pair of I's built for skaters.

Sbs can sit too though. It's the fact that it's a Jordan high one (especially now w all the na1s) as well as a collab. The fact it's sb adds more hype.
that's what I'm saying. This awful, multitextured excuse for a 1 is only even being worried about because it says SB on it. That's it. The SB is the ONLY place where ANY hype or interest is in this case. Except for the maybe 1% that for some reason are actually feeling the execution of the colorway. You could skate in any crappy Jordan 1 out there lol you don't need nike to tell you you can skate in this one because it says "SB" on it
laugh.gif
. I'm probably forgetting a few Bads out there but right now this is the worst Jordan 1 I've seen in quite some time.
sick.gif

Last edited:
I like how everybody hates on the Colorway and collab ... Bigger chance for me to get these ... I bet at the end all haters will try to get these too hahaha :D

I like how everybody hates on the Colorway and collab ... Bigger chance for me to get these ... I bet at the end all haters will try to get these too hahaha
happy.gif
Doubt it. Problem is that the amount of people that want the shoe/want to resell the shoe outweigh the people that dislike it. I mean, it's not like this shoe is anything that amazing.

Doubt it. Problem is that the amount of people that want the shoe/want to resell the shoe outweigh the people that dislike it. I mean, it's not like this shoe is anything that amazing.
I Hope u are right :smile: , cw is very nice imo

Once I heard about this, it was an easy pass but after seeing those pics. I might cop.

Last edited:
Totally expected some Dunk SB tooling on these...Clear sole is no good...Crazy heel branding is no good...Lack of Zoom Air is no good...

At the very least they could have used a padded tongue and thrown some SB Laces on them...

Oh well fingers crossed that the next two color-ups and designs are a bit more solid...

Really..??? Those pictured are SO WEAK!!! Just Nike SB on the togue..WOW....I'm sold.....NOOOOOT!! Atleast the last Jordan x P-Rod elites collab had some creativity, these on the other are lookin like 1s...Ill just rock my 1s and save my money, there's no thought process. ..Come on JB & Nike SB, use your damn brains

Last edited:
These are generic Footlocker Mids with a High price tag because of the SB label

Nike really got y'all if you are buying into this hype

Even if the next two colors are amazing.....there still won't be zoom air, sb laces, etc.

Was also thinking they should go with a $125 price point. Imbetween your average SB high and a J1.

Clearly, I do not know what I'm talking about apparently.

/\/\...Exactly! !!! This culture is so water'd down, cant even look forward to anything nowadays because we all know iits goin to be crap.....Sad really, its all about the hypebeast....JB say jump these little *** kids jump high as hell....JB & NIKE SB step yalls game up because it seems yalll forgot wht this culture is about, you guys are supposed.to set the bar...Not sure who's workin for you guys but man to me its a bunch of none sneaker enthusiasts hypebeast jokers....Thy will sell unfort, but thy could put SH#&!! on a sole and it would sell....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom