Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

JB taxing for a tongue tag
laugh.gif
. You know damn well if these were just a normal mid or even OG high with no jumpman on the heel, and nike air, no one would bat an eye. Everyone would just think these were the Jordan 1 to go with the Jordan future release. same woven crap on em and similar colorway, just like all those 1s that sell very slowly we see release around the time of their "inspired" retro

150 is do-able was expecting them to be 140 so 10 bucks isn't a big issue. Adding this to the calendar.

Pretty much sums up the bronze color & design of the shoe
(Multimedia artist Craig Stecyk brings his signature tribal visual identity to the design, taking cues from Northwest Passage, his art installation that prominently features bronze casting and spray paint. The green-and black-upper features “AJ One SB” tonally scribed in a typeface designed by Stecyk that was originally featured in a leading skateboarding magazine in 1982. The same inscription also shows up on the Nike SB x AJI insole.)

Yeah these will be @ SB accounts/skate shops but bigger allocations at JB places ie HoHs.

I'd guesstimate about 5k pairs

The green for some reason reminds me of a green candy painted car like this one for example:

View media item 838758
The Jordan and SB select retailer's is a very vague statement to be announced though. I've looked at the Foot Locker release calendar, Champ's release calendar, Finish Line's release calendar, and I've tried doing my research on CCS but nothing is listed on most sites except for the Chicago AJKO's. These could be on that Yeezy 2 Red October random release on the 15th situation.

The green for some reason reminds me of a green candy painted car like this one for example:

View media item 838758
The Jordan and SB select retailer's is a very vague statement to be announced though. I've looked at the Foot Locker release calendar, Champ's release calendar, Finish Line's release calendar, and I've tried doing my research on CCS but nothing is listed on most sites except for the Chicago AJKO's. These could be on that Yeezy 2 Red October random release on the 15th situation.

You must mean random drop as far as the sb side. It just tell you that these are limited. Which is no surprise

Eastbay will be carrying these online in mens sizes only, not sure about the rest of them

Last edited:
Nevermind ^ I went back to look at the tweet and it was a mix up of the Black and Red KO's and the Black/Green SB's

the AJ1 X SB will likely be carried by the usual suspect skateshops too (Nike SB accounts), many of which sell online
skatewearhouse said the chances of pairs left over for online release are slim to none.

you cant go by stores that got the tiffs btw.

Last edited:

skatewearhouse said the chances of pairs left over for online release are slim to none.

you cant go by stores that got the tiffs btw.
CCS is not a skateshop; it is a poorly designed website that crashes (similar to all the other sites under the FTL umbrella) that happens to carry some releases and recently has had trouble fulfilling orders in a timely fashion, if at all. 

skatewarehouse didn't have any left tiffs left over for online sales either (even though they expected to, they did not anticipate the demand). problem with a place like that is that they don't have separate stock for their store and for online.

there are other skateshops that maintain two separate stocks and/or take phone orders.

Back
Top Bottom