Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Too aggressive fml hah oh well will beat these and buy another at some point oh welllllls

Attachments

• A61A3F89-47C2-498D-ABA6-A76C2A08124A.jpeg
    A61A3F89-47C2-498D-ABA6-A76C2A08124A.jpeg
    183 KB · Views: 599
Yeah so one stitch holding both layers on...
That’s why you see a lot cut before the stitching I’m assuming

learned from my mistake on the other shoe. Not mad barely noticeable on foot and going to run these into the ground

my local shop (CIVIL) where i grabbed my pair from showed a couple of sizes on their webstore. Qty issues last night but I was just able to check out with a 12 right now. Not sure if they oversold or what.

page gone now.. i might've gotten lucky with a double up we will see
edit: yeah label created, order status complete. even tho i selected in store pick up

Last edited:
we must've gotten the 11.5 and 12. your first pair? You'll like man. Wearing mine as we speak

It's my second pair of Jordan sb lows. I have the midnight navy (whatever they're called) from the first low release. Still looking for the UNC's at a good price.

It's my second pair of Jordan sb lows. I have the midnight navy (whatever they're called) from the first low release. Still looking for the UNC's at a good price.
got it yeah i meant of these Lance's. I still want the Navy Kostons.. prices are getting OOC.

Back
Top Bottom