Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

What did you mess up? Looks good
thanks.
on the right i was cutting the stitching thinking there would be blue stitching underneath :lol:
then as i read through this thread i read your post about there being only one stitch holding both materials.
i broke a seam ripper trying to clean up some of the excess canvas hanging out as well :rofl:
this is hella time consuming taking all this material off, i might just give up :blush:

thanks.
on the right i was cutting the stitching thinking there would be blue stitching underneath :lol:
then as i read through this thread i read your post about there being only one stitch holding both materials.
i broke a seam ripper trying to clean up some of the excess canvas hanging out as well :rofl:
this is hella time consuming taking all this material off, i might just give up :blush:
Oh yeah I see it on the heel tab. Rock with it not a big deal. The swoosh and heel tab exposed look good. Looks like you exposed the lace stays too, are you going for the whole shoe?

Oh yeah I see it on the heel tab. Rock with it not a big deal. The swoosh and heel tab exposed look good. Looks like you exposed the lace stays too, are you going for the whole shoe?
yeah pretty much i haven't seen it done yet (technically)
the hardest parts for me is the parallel stitching though maybe i can finish it before the year is over

8BAD6404-3C81-47E3-9576-A7A74E67B667.jpeg

Finally broke mine out today!

Sunday HEAT. Keep it coming y’all.
Haven’t thrown the Carolina laces in my lance’s yet. Btw what are we nicknaming these? Lance’s? Khaki SB’s? I dunno

“Lance Mountains”, “Lance Mountain lows” or just “Lances” make sense to me but idk. Call em what you want I guess lol.

14A764E6-689C-4D22-B730-A6BD271769BF.jpeg

Worn insoles but what’s the significance of the designs? Something back about lance and the khaki outfit, or bones brigade?

14A764E6-689C-4D22-B730-A6BD271769BF.jpeg

Worn insoles but what’s the significance of the designs? Something back about lance and the khaki outfit, or bones brigade?
I think it has something to do with the artwork on the wall where he skated in the mismatched jordans with the khakis.

Back
Top Bottom