Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Thinking about scooping up the Lance Mountains before the prices go up, Ima just leave them as is and switch the laces up. I regret not scooping up the UNC when I had the chance near retail. Everyone's pics of these look amazing

Got my Desert Ore LMs in the other day. Definitely want to take off the swoosh and back panel. What's the best way to do it, box cutter?
yeah i guess, but i'd be careful not to cut into the leather beneath. I also think it looks kind of cheap leaving uneven and excess khaki fabric around the stitching. I don't know how to avoid that.

Bid just got accepted! Can’t wait to get these in hand. 🙌🏿
71F442CC-5931-4117-920C-D0C32675E78E.jpeg

Last edited:
Got my Desert Ore LMs in the other day. Definitely want to take off the swoosh and back panel. What's the best way to do it, box cutter?
try a seam ripper, that's what i used. personally using that, some tweezers and xacto knife. trying to rip the whole shoe off but it's so time consuming :blush:

try a seam ripper, that's what i used. personally using that, some tweezers and xacto knife. trying to rip the whole shoe off but it's so time consuming :blush:
How far did you get? How hard is it to get the material under the stitching?

How far did you get? How hard is it to get the material under the stitching?
you can basically just pick them out with tweezers but only if you've cut around it already. kind of hard to explain
not the cleanest job by any means but just been a bit busy lately, my unc pair is still how it is.
also had to deal with trial and error, if you look closely near the sockliner in the first pic, i have that piece of canvas there for it to stay intact, i accidently ripped through the seams.
in the second pic of the same area i just seam ripped through it in a cleaner way where the khaki is still visible almost like a line.
the hardest parts for me is stripping around the parallel stitching, like i said not the cleanest job but I'll get around to trying to clean as much of it as i can.
edit:
finished the left shoe
49391591151_0afa3f3044_b.jpg

Last edited:
you can basically just pick them out with tweezers but only if you've cut around it already. kind of hard to explain

not the cleanest job by any means but just been a bit busy lately, my unc pair is still how it is.
also had to deal with trial and error, if you look closely near the sockliner in the first pic, i have that piece of canvas there for it to stay intact, i accidently ripped through the seams.
in the second pic of the same area i just seam ripped through it in a cleaner way where the khaki is still visible almost like a line.
the hardest parts for me is stripping around the parallel stitching, like i said not the cleanest job but I'll get around to trying to clean as much of it as i can.
49366134557_725424414a_b.jpg

49365459223_3446803051_b.jpg
Oh wow. That must’ve taken forever

Back
Top Bottom