Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Didn’t realize these were not much above retail. No regrets.
99797745-B945-4EC9-8BE1-C0141CFD2C63.jpeg

Lol I know...got my pair for 173 shipped...somebody could have just let me cook....they don’t even have much resale value :smh:

Glad I got two pairs too. Not sure if I’ll keep the second but I know I’ll end up skating around here and there in my one pair bc I’ve been wearing em so much.

I just watched the video "Urban Identity Movie" on youtube and a pair of fake LA to Chi's passed authenticity. That kinda scares me since I just bought a pair on GOAT. Are there really good fakes of these out there?

I saw that too

And the owner of that shops response was nobody bats 1000

His website says Only 100% authentic product tho

I saw that too

And the owner of that shops response was nobody bats 1000

His website says Only 100% authentic product tho

All that video told me is that they’ve definitely sold fakes to people whether they know it or not. The problem is a high profile store like that with his notoriety, it’s going to be a lot of people buying from him that don’t know any better.

I just watched the video "Urban Identity Movie" on youtube and a pair of fake LA to Chi's passed authenticity. That kinda scares me since I just bought a pair on GOAT. Are there really good fakes of these out there?

Yes. They even come with footlocker receipts and stockX tags, receipts, etc. The new scam is to wear them once or twice and sell them as used on Craigslist, Carousell, etc. as people don’t seem to check used shoes as carefully it seems.

could be the fact I knew they were fake, but those LA to CHI replicas looked bad to me. looked like they had that super puffy tongue

does anybody here have any problem with the backs of their heels when wearing the lows? i'm a 10/10.5, but always wear a 10 in AJ 1 highs. got both Navy and UNC koston lows in a 10 too. i've been wearing them a decent amount, but just about every other time i do they rub my heel/lower achilles super weird and i need to put a bandaid on or switch shoes halfway through the day. it shouldnt be a sock things as ive worn 3 or 4 different types of high crew sock with varying levels of padding and it doesnt seem to help. i dont think its a size issue either, i have hundreds of shoes and dont wear a 9.5 in anything, but i just cant seem to get them to break in or stop the pain. any ideas?

Just copped the LA to Chicago's off GOAT....anybody have any good combos of how the paint was rubbed off? I'd like both shoes to look the same but i'm looking for ideas.

Just copped the LA to Chicago's off GOAT....anybody have any good combos of how the paint was rubbed off? I'd like both shoes to look the same but i'm looking for ideas.
Rubbing alcohol works, too, without damaging the underlying red and black. Just tape off the tongue and midsole so they don’t turn purple.

I originally doubled up when these initially dropped but I sold one pair when the prices were at the highest. But I just picked up another DS pair today for a great price locally.

The one I just picked up (size 9.5) I will be rocking.
8FF2AE00-3164-4F8B-A309-8FA27DAB89B8.jpeg
smart. I greedily hung onto all my pairs thinking they'd continue to go higher lol

UNDS

What's the best method to remove paint on the midsole?
I’d try alcohol, then acetone. If that doesn’t work you’ll have to paint them. But the alcohol should work on that purple paint without removing/damaging the midsoles. You may have to do repeated dilutions of the color. Maybe use a dropper or a spray bottle (or Turkey baster?). You could probably keep recycling the alcohol for a bit.

Back
Top Bottom