Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I think that this is way less produced than bred 1s or any of the NA 1s from last year. most of them had a production # of 25k per colorway, I wouldn't expect nearly that much from these.

I think that this is way less produced than bred 1s or any of the NA 1s from last year. most of them had a production # of 25k per colorway, I wouldn't expect nearly that much from these.
gotta take in to account that these arent going to the online retailers as your avg jb retro either

There is an early link for TLO's too. The link has to be established before it goes live. Hackers easily break the code.
When was the last early link you saw for a TLO that wasn't the Infrared 23 6's, or the Aunt Pear KD's? The early link hole got fixed. Those two were TLO and had links because of a glitch.

These won't have a link.

Even if they did, no nike pages go live before 8AM anymore. There's no advantage to having the link.

When was the last early link you saw for a TLO that wasn't the Infrared 23 6's, or the Aunt Pear KD's? The early link hole got fixed. Those two were TLO and had links because of a glitch.

These won't have a link.

Even if they did, no nike pages go live before 8AM anymore. There's no advantage to having the link.

I hope you are right but I won't believe it until I am able to once again cop a TLO release. My last success was the 3LAB5 (barely) back on December 30th. Before that I was batting nearly .1000, well except for a few hype releases (e.g., WTK, BRED 1 OG, KB Preludes). Shout out to rspot for my previous success.

Last edited:
Im kinda disappointed in the shoe overall. There were rumors about these shoes since last year and I thought they would have put a lot more work into it. Maybe I gotta see these shoes in person to really decide. Worst case, I can use them to skate in. 

The green is so pretty. I wonder if it looks as nice in person, or if it just photographs well. Looking forward to pics you all post once they're released.

I hope you are right but I won't believe it until I am able to once again cop a TLO release. My last success was the 3LAB5 (barely) back on December 30th. Before that I was batting nearly .1000, well except for a few hype releases (e.g., WTK, BRED 1 OG, KB Preludes). Shout out to rspot for my previous success.
according to ES, nike fixed the early link issue

Last edited:
damn, these are FIRE
sick.gif

probably gonna be limited and too much hype. am i right?
Yep. After the initial these look like **** posts. the hate has down down and people are realizing that these are actually pretty nice. +theyre limited 
devil.gif

Foot action also got 88s, bred 1s and royals. I don't think these will be nearly produced as much as those were.
88s should count because it was an online only release. the breds and royals were not that limited either considering how many sites got them.

Back
Top Bottom