Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

that tongue is ugly
sick.gif

I actually think these are really nice. Those pics from Kenlu make em look great. I agree that they're not much of a AJ/SB collab , but the colorway is nice imo.

Imma pass on these after seeing those on-feet pics

These joints are weak and reminds me of a Jordan 1 mid cw

wheww those on feet pics and the updated pics make this shoe look great will definitely be trying to cop, hopefully im lucky when the time comes.

Once the infrared retro 3 go away. These will be hyped. They will not be sitting on NDC or SB shop. My local skate shop say they getting these. Only been in business for 3 months, don't know if they would be an easy cop or not.

these won't sit anywhere, as much as I'd like them to so I could cop on discount. that "limited" tag was the kiss of death.

wish they was a low top with a SB tongue

but I love the colors

It would be cool to see low top Breds and Royals with the SB tongue

Not all that bad looking. If they added actually nike sb elements like padded tongue and such but hype will make these a pass. If shoes would just stay for more than an hour online or a morning in stores sure.

Not all that bad looking. If they added actually nike sb elements like padded tongue and such but hype will make these a pass. If shoes would just stay for more than an hour online or a morning in stores sure.
These arent looking that hyped i mean the thread is only 10 pages i have 3 locations nearby getting them im thinking these are going to be an easy cop

Back
Top Bottom