Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

^yes from what i heard, but how much is their shipping?.... + customs fee?

Last edited:
for what im looking at the price with shipping is good. There should be no taxes as it's under $200.

nerd.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
im actually gonna delete the pic of the shoes and the screen shot. Dont need this thread getting locked or getting myself kicked out.

if you didnt get them blame yourself. THAT IS ALL !

you had a hook up, sweet bro

if you know someone then you got good chances

you didnt order 5 pairs at once from a site and get all 5 shipped. If you did then you cheated somehow to do it

no point in talking reckless, were they at a lot of retailers SURE but they were NOT easy to get. why do you think people are still looking to find them.

to say you didnt try hard enough? :rofl:

the only way you can say that to someone is on a GENERAL RELEASE WHERE THEY MAKE EASILY OVER 100k pairs

they probably didnt even make 30k pairs of bred 1s

Quote:
@Zyzz

whoever believes that pair right there came from FNL is a fool, unless they sent him a FTL/EB pair lol

Naw it's possible. Depending where he got it from and how old the cop is. Don't know this man but he can have some research or connections that we don't know about.

im actually gonna delete the pic of the shoes and the screen shot. Dont need this thread getting locked or getting myself kicked out.

if you didnt get them blame yourself. THAT IS ALL !

Mane I would have just let them stay up......if what you say is true, you did that. I know of a guy who bout to bring a bunch of these to his store in grade school. Post 20 pictures all I care.

you had a hook up, sweet bro

if you know someone then you got good chances

you didnt order 5 pairs at once from a site and get all 5 shipped. If you did then you cheated somehow to do it

no point in talking reckless, were they at a lot of retailers SURE but they were NOT easy to get. why do you think people are still looking to find them.

to say you didnt try hard enough?
roll.gif

the only way you can say that to someone is on a GENERAL RELEASE WHERE THEY MAKE EASILY OVER 100k pairs

they probably didnt even make 30k pairs of bred 1s
FNL didnt have a limit. Is that hard to understand ?

btw 4 were fnl and 1 was FTL. 

ok so you got lucky? sweet

because you got 5 pairs for retail they were easy? :lol:

OK

no point in responding. congrats on the easy pick up

ok so you got lucky? sweet

because you got 5 pairs for retail they were easy?
laugh.gif

OK

no point in responding. congrats on the easy pick up
i didnt go for any overseas sites nor NDC after finding out FNL didnt have a limit. FTL pair was copped around 9am...

im done with this guy. on to the real reason im in this thread.
laugh.gif

most stores are doing in store only for these. Slight chance Spot is releasing online.

i just wanna cop because they are a gym green foam color and black. I hope they are as high cut as the breds royals and shadows that dropped. something about a black and color aj1 retro high that is so classy to me.

Now my daughter say she want these. Don't know what sizes the skate shop is getting yet. I might I have try NDC first before they open to try to get her pair first.

Last edited:
i just wanna cop because they are a gym green foam color and black. I hope they are as high cut as the breds royals and shadows that dropped. something about a black and color aj1 retro high that is so classy to me.
Think they are just AJ 1's with a Nike SB tag

i'm trying to gauge the market value, availability and hype of these shoes.  I knew bred 1's would fly but not so sure about these.

Back
Top Bottom