Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

True. It's the luck of the draw though. I've seen people who were able to get the OG Bred 1's easy like him but couldn't get the Concord XI's or got the Yeezy II's but couldn't get the diamond "Tiffany" dunks.

LOL WUT!?!?!?!?!

everyone tried to get them, very few made it out with pairs. Just becase you have a boxfull means absolutely nothing.

i got 3 pairs and i didnt pay retail and struck out on every site with all the work i did a long with a group of other people, dont tell me they were easy. Sure they were at a lot of retailers but how many pairs did each have? no more than 1-2 FSR.

so stop it bruh

Were they really that limited? I was away so I had like 0.5 Mbps download on footlocker and copped after 30 minutes of site crashes.

Wth Fam, I'm appalled by some of the responses on here, I thought we were fam but some of you are on some fugazi stuff.

yesterday I was talking about buying Nike stock to someone and I also read an article about 1 of every 3 dollar on Ebay is from Jordan resells.  I'd rather deal with the stock exchange market than deal with some of the crazies on Ebay.  Not worth the time, effort, stress and hassle for that "little" gain.  

Plus, I order my stuff early because of the hype leading up to the release date like I did with the breds.  I want to catch the wave before the storm hits. 
And I don't need to write an essay for econ or business, that's not even the field that I'm studying in but if anyone did, I'd defintitely write about  buying Jordans.  I'm sure you can relate the buying/reselling J's to most markets in the business world.  SMH@ you guys

http://qz.com/182294/nike-air-jorda...very-three-dollars-spent-on-sneakers-on-ebay/
Yea lol.
When i read what you had posted i just figured you were wondering if it would be worth buying a bot or not.

Seen all this talk about production numbers and stuff in here, which leads me to ask, how do these companies determine how many pairs of a shoe to make?? And why did they make more Bred 11s than Fire Red 3s and Bred/Royal 1s???

^more sought after than the other 2, 11 is the most popular model of the series

Seen all this talk about production numbers and stuff in here, which leads me to ask, how do these companies determine how many pairs of a shoe to make?? And why did they make more Bred 11s than Fire Red 3s and Bred/Royal 1s???
essentially jordan uses the entire years span of releases (both limited and not so limited) to garner what most call "hype". The hype usually ends up leading to the release of what has come to be known as the annual holiday 11 release by mass producing a shoe (gammas, breds, concords etc, etc,) in order to capitalize off of that hype. each release is thoroughly thought out when it comes out to release date, retro updates and production #s. Essentially, Jordan has done their job when people start feeling lucky that they were able to pick up a pair of shoes.

essentially jordan uses the entire years span of releases (both limited and not so limited) to garner what most call "hype". The hype usually ends up leading to the release of what has come to be known as the annual holiday 11 release by mass producing a shoe (gammas, breds, concords etc, etc,) in order to capitalize off of that hype. each release is thoroughly thought out when it comes out to release date, retro updates and production #s. Essentially, Jordan has done their job when people start feeling lucky that they were able to pick up a pair of shoes.
Lol and I always thought the 11s were limited (minus Gamma Blues). 700k is ALOT. Its crazy how fast those joints get ate up :lol:

Last edited:
I'm just trying to find out the numbers on these just so I know if I gotta take the trip up to cherry hill or try locally.

Back
Top Bottom