Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I'll never understand why people care so much about the hype, or what other people like. Buy what you want!

I'm doubling on these.
This. Somethin I always lived by. Just shootin for 1 pair tho. haha

The bots aren't fixed. Add to cart services are done (unless they are really about to hire people to click the images).

People will still use link snipers and bots to get to the captcha faster. The captcha just forces human interaction.

The captcha won't be OCR'd or automated. People who said that inage based RSVPs would stop bots are dumb. This isn't the same thing.

these are definite copp. Black and olive color way
nthat.gif

We talk about Dunks in there

These are ultra wack; none of us really care about them, that's why we wanted a thread made here so it didn't clutter good shoes
LOL some people in there have such a an elitist d*bag attitude. Like if you were not into SBs in the past 20 years, you are not allowed to like any SB shoe that comes out. I imagine some are typing with their pinkies in the air.

"Blasphemy! Leave thy Jordan SBs for the neerdorwells. We shall refrain from speaking of said sneaker and shall cast off any gentelman that does otherwise."

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not temporary. The photo captcha is impossible to automate.

This is incorrect. I run an online publication where we run a script that reads the image of our featured articles and adjusts the overlay we present to the reader accordingly. Not only can it figure out image color but also its content. It's not the simplest thing to do but anyone with intermediate knowledge of scripting is going to get around this. NDC placed a band-aid on an open wound, so I applaud them for at least trying.

This is incorrect. I run an online publication where we run a script that reads the image of our featured articles and adjusts the overlay we present to the reader accordingly. Not only can it figure out image color but also its content. It's not the simplest thing to do but anyone with intermediate knowledge of scripting is going to get around this. NDC placed a band-aid on an open wound, so I applaud them for at least trying.

Unlike in the past Nike is outsourcing this new security measure to a high tech company. That specializes in security encryption, it will be very difficult to by pass.

Anyone got any hookups? This new nike system isn't looking to be any better for me getting me kicks ahaha

i don't remember seeing any on feet pics of these so here goes (apologies if these were already posted):

personally, i wanted these pretty badly when i first saw pictures. after seeing these, i'm less convinced.

Back
Top Bottom