Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

There's definitely a little plus here for some people. WTKD release June 7th in the UK/Europe too, so people will have to be going after one or the other as far as anywhere releasing these at the same time as somewhere releasing WTKD... Now if you want both shoes, like myself, you got some choices to make or some planning to do
laugh.gif
What if you want both and have your first child due to be born?

I'll be pretending to take video of the birth on the iPad, but secretly...

roll.gif

THAT DS PIC WAS PLACED WITH LETHAL PRECISION!!! 

I'D RATHER COP LMs THEN WATCH THE SLIT TURN TO A BIRTHING CANAL AS WELL!!!!   

Last edited by a moderator:
LA and OC heads
Garage in HB has an "unconfirmed count of 170 pairs"
View media item 708346

I don't believe that. Why? Because a chain of a specific skateshop i know are only getting 24. This shop is not a small shop either. Only one of their stores is getting them vs the last release which was all 5 shops. Majority la shops are doing raffle cause they know the chaos regarding this shoe. Also they are upselling from original cost as we'll. I seen the corporate email along with them talking to the shoes warehouse dept because most employees didnt know the shoe was 2 different models. Also that being said most shops are allowing you to buy both white and black pair. Not choose just one.

Last edited:
I don't believe that. Why? Because a chain of a specific skateshop i know are only getting 24. This shop is not a small shop either. Only one of their stores is getting them vs the last release which was all 5 shops. Majority la shops are doing raffle cause they know the chaos regarding this shoe. Also they are upselling from original cost as we'll. I seen the corporate email along with them talking to the shoes warehouse dept because most employees didnt know the shoe was 2 different models. Also that being said most shops are allowing you to buy both white and black pair. Not choose just one.
if all 5 of their shops received the first jb x sb but only one is getting these, doesnt it make sense that pairs that would have gone to their other locations are all being sold from the one shop? 

if shops are getting both versions and allowing customers to buy both pairs, doesnt this mean they have a large quantities of both models? 

Last edited:
LA and OC heads

Garage in HB has an "unconfirmed count of 170 pairs"

This is True.
I just one of the Representatives from Garage this past weekend at DXC/Little Tokyo Swat Meet.
Box Price...No "Up" charge.
Also, Salvation is rumored to receive the same/about the same, 100+, of the Lance Mountains.
BUT, what has not been confirmed is how many pairs of each "Color."
He could not say/would not say.

And they already slipped you 2 pair out the back door so they're only going to have 22

if all 5 of their shops received the first jb x sb but only one is getting these, doesnt it make sense that pairs that would have gone to their other locations are all being sold from the one shop? 

if shops are getting both versions and allowing customers to buy both pairs, doesnt this mean they have a large quantities of both models? 

View media item 1004840

This is true. Seeing how the other stores are their sister stores the shoe from the last release came from one store. However when they reviewed the email they were shocked on the qty as well. Im going back to the shop later after work.

DOYOURHW.COM

If I post it...chances of u getting on it...is slim to none...

Folks that helped me in the past will get that PM...thats how it works..

I tried to help you in the Flyknit tread! But I think it was too late off of CL. Lol, does that count?! PLEEASE!

Back
Top Bottom