Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Good one but I've never paid resell
Then you never loved 
frown.gif

And what good is life without love?

My local skate shop is calling winners saturday morning, after the EU and NDC drops. That's the cheapest way to cop but I really don't wanna bank on winning and miss out on the online releases. Ugh

Guess I could always cancel my online order if I win though

Last edited:
If they're coming in from out of state you've got to factor in the gas/wear and tear on a car, unless this shop is right there on the border.
Yeah that's why I put in 250-300. Doubt gas costs more than $50, along with other expenses.
If one if the ppl in line got one or two people with them the profit double or triples so essentially up to $900 (although probably less) for one nights work is very nice.

My local skate shop is calling winners saturday morning, after the EU and NDC drops. That's the cheapest way to cop but I really don't wanna bank on winning and miss out on the online releases. Ugh

Guess I could always cancel my online order if I win though
don't do that. I have my pairs and I want a second set.. you will too.

I thought the same when I pulled up :lol:, but it is indeed a tiny shop with a Nike account. Someone just showed up and I told him all pairs are accounted for, but he ain't trying to listen. Fine. Sit in the rain for no reason...

Probably their mom's mini-van they don't care :lol:

Man when I was in my parents car they watched the odometer like hawks, and this was in the era of 1.25 for premium gas, occasionally dipping to like .89 for regular.

don't do that. I have my pairs and I want a second set.. you will too.
I'm a broke college student working an unpaid production internship. I wish I could have two pairs but I just can't afford it =\

I don't cop many shoes (which is why I just lurk around here a lot); I try to go quality over quantity. That being said these are a must for me. 

idk how people can line up like that :lol:

only time you will see me line up is if uncle same is giving out free cash

I'm a broke college student working an unpaid production internship. I wish I could have two pairs but I just can't afford it =\

I don't cop many shoes (which is why I just lurk around here a lot); I try to go quality over quantity. That being said these are a must for me. 
that makes two of us bro lol. 

Back
Top Bottom