Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

to me these shoes are what they are a dope concept none the less a fusion a colab 
if you strip the paint your defeating the whole purpose 
youll never have bred 1 or royals they would  jordan 1 X sb 's 
just like the jpack ,you think you got royals till a cat with real royals shows up:lol:

or breds :lol:

to me these shoes are what they are a dope concept none the less a fusion a colab 
youll never have bred 1 or royals they would  be jordan 1's X sb 's 
just like the jpack ,you think you got royals till a cat with real royals shows up:lol:  

THIS!

Dudes is acting like these joints is REALLY dope.

They just cool to have. Oh man.. The craziness...in here

They ain't breds and they ain't royals what they are is better than the first jordan x sb collab

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Still up here...

Just patiently waiting for the drop to happen.. the same as the rest of you.

Prob will hit the sack in an hour or two though.

youll never have bred 1 or royals they would  be jordan 1's X sb 's 

just like the jpack ,you think you got royals till a cat with real royals shows up
laugh.gif

Not true.

The only difference will be that tongue tag and the FACT that the SB version uses a higher quality leather. 

Not true.
The only difference will be that tongue tag and the FACT that the SB version uses a higher quality leather. 

Don't matter they ain't breds and they ain't royals cut that nonsense out.

The THOTS is gonna be like why this bum got spray painted shoes on...

if someone has both please do a comparison side by side so we can see the mold shapes i beg you to stop the madness 

before someone  lose their mind and goes to home depot and gets some paint brushes and paint and commits hypebeast suicide

if someone has both please do a comparison side by side so we can see the mold shapes i beg you to stop the madness 
before someone  lose their mind and goes to home depot and gets some paint brushes and paint and commits hypebeast suicide

THE WALKING HYPE MONSTERS lol hahahaha hahahahhaha....

Don't matter they ain't breds and they ain't royals cut that nonsense out.

The THOTS is gonna be like why this bum got spray painted shoes on...
No nonsense here.  I know what I just bought, but if your nonsense helps you sleep at night....

some of you guys sound real tired :lol:
going to sleep so i can buy from US sites i guess

These shoes are not worth all the nonsense tall are going through. .dudes really paid double just to show off tho..

Also the whole paint nonsense is corny, they shouldve just released them without the paint crap.

Good luck though..

hey hey comedown boys it just simple back and forth nobody invite nobody to meet at a line up and fight 
roll.gif
devil.gif

No nonsense here.  I know what I just bought, but if your nonsense helps you sleep at night....

Lol u know damn right u ain't wearin these to any social event where girls is gonna be after you thought about what I just said..

I want em too bro, but they def. Ain't messing with breds or royals don't talk down on the crown man...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom