Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I say g
Help! So I can only afford (reseller price) either a white or black pair of the lance mountains. And I can't decide which to pick as I love both colors! Need to move fast too before it sells out. This will be literally my first pair of nike sbs/Jordan 1's so it's a significant cop for me and I want to make the best decision. For those who own both colorways, if ya could only have 1 which would be it?

edit. I am buying them to rock not stock. 

I say, go for the blacks. They're more versatile in my view. You can rock them with casual gear and maybe even more dapper attire, if you're into that kind of thing.

Bro if you are on the fence, and you already have an AJ 1 BRed, BRoyal or the SHADOWS

I would choose the White Lance over the Black Lance.

Black Lance looks like the BRed BRoyal and Shadows

But the white Lance are a smoking hot pair with white laces.

below are my pairs. and im rocking my White Pair more than the Black Pair

Bro if you are on the fence, and you already have an AJ 1 BRed, BRoyal or the SHADOWS

I would choose the White Lance over the Black Lance.

Black Lance looks like the BRed BRoyal and Shadows

But the white Lance are a smoking hot pair with white laces.

below are my pairs. and im rocking my White Pair more than the Black Pair
personally i prefer the black sb laces..

ain't feeling thes flat white but imo you could try white sb laces..i think they ll look better..

my pair still says in customs since the 17th. it just showed up at my door 5 mins ago 
mean.gif

please read this.

i ordered a pair from spain that i saw on ebay. i did it through paypal instead. he sends me tracking and i watch it for a week and my package goes to California. i freak out and message him bc i am in Florida.  he says he messed up and gave me another tracking. so i watch it for a few days and it shows up today. the shoes are flawless and as described. i go to try them on and they are a size 9 not a size 10!!!!

what do i do?

please read this.

i ordered a pair from spain that i saw on ebay. i did it through paypal instead. he sends me tracking and i watch it for a week and my package goes to California. i freak out and message him bc i am in Florida.  he says he messed up and gave me another tracking. so i watch it for a few days and it shows up today. the shoes are flawless and as described. i go to try them on and they are a size 9 not a size 10!!!!

what do i do?
talk to him, then if he doesn't do anything file a claim with paypal. Assuming the invoice says size 10.

talk to him, then if he doesn't do anything file a claim with paypal. Assuming the invoice says size 10.
yep says size 10. how do i file a claim? do i email them, online chat, or call them? sorry I've never had to do this. 

edit: reading through it now. didn't want you to think i was helpless 
laugh.gif
 just looking for pointers

Last edited:

yep says size 10. how do i file a claim? do i email them, online chat, or call them? sorry I've never had to do this. 

edit: reading through it now. didn't want you to think i was helpless 
laugh.gif
 just looking for pointers
Nah it's all good. Contact the seller first- maybe he just got an email from someone else with the other pair, haha.

Nah it's all good. Contact the seller first- maybe he just got an email from someone else with the other pair, haha.
he seems really cool. he just contacted me. he wants the buyer in california to ship mine to me and me ship these to him.

he even said don't worry he has a backup size 10.

Last edited:

edit: reading through it now. didn't want you to think i was helpless :lol:  just looking for pointers

Funny I just when thru this again this month scumbag sends me two different size shoes, just log into paypal and file a claim or just call them directly make sure you have pictures of everything just incase they ask, paypal will contact the seller, and give you an addres where the seller wants them sent, also keep the tracking number so you habe proof. And provide that to paypal its a process about 10 days

Funny I just when thru this again this month scumbag sends me two different size shoes, just log into paypal and file a claim or just call them directly make sure you have pictures of everything just incase they ask, paypal will contact the seller, and give you an addres where the seller wants them sent, also keep the tracking number so you habe proof. And provide that to paypal its a process about 10 days
it sucks bc there is a third party included in this scenario. the person in cali that has my pair. id love to ship these to him, and him ship me mine but there are some kooks out there in the sneaker world

Damn that sucks mantis toboggan mantis toboggan good luck and let us know what the outcome is.

Personally if the seller has a backup 10 u tell him to send it to u first and u can send the 9 back to him, he pays for all shipping costs... If not then go get a PayPal refund. Or sell them or size swap

please read this.

what do i do?

size 9? white or black? :nerd:

size 9? white or black? :nerd:

Black. Hes contacting the other buyer and gonna tell him to ship. As soon as he does and povides tracking then i can ship. If anything screwy happens we can file w paypal or the seller can refund. He seems easy going. I just dont feel like shipping to spain and doing all the customs paperwork

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom