Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

These will be way to short for 1's probably have to leave the top two lace holes out
that sucks

can anyone who has got the white SB laces from fully laced and put them on the LMs comment on how they lace, and/or post  a pic?  
I got the white ones size 60 when they had em in stock and they work fine on my size 11s. Just wait till they restock

I went ahead and pulled the trigger on the white pair. I'd been drinking a bit, got the email from eBay that the listing I'd been following was closing soon and I sniped in last minute. $260 shipped, so it wasn't the worse. I can't wait for them to get in on Monday.

I went ahead and pulled the trigger on the white pair. I'd been drinking a bit, got the email from eBay that the listing I'd been following was closing soon and I sniped in last minute. $260 shipped, so it wasn't the worse. I can't wait for them to get in on Monday.

Boom! Sometimes thats what it takes [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] enjoy them bro

Boom! Sometimes thats what it takes [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] enjoy them bro

Funny enough, my drunk a** forgot and thought it was a dream. Then I peeped my bank account and saw the PayPal email...whole situation came back vividly lol

I look these up every day on eBay and FlightClub...my thirst for them still hasn't died down but the prices for black pairs are just ridiculous...

smh there's only like 5 black pairs in 9.5 on eBay, and the Flight Club price is cheaper...

Edit: Scratch that flight clubs are sold now...damn they are drying up so fast

Last edited:
I look these up every day on eBay and FlightClub...my thirst for them still hasn't died down but the prices for black pairs are just ridiculous...

smh there's only like 5 black pairs in 9.5 on eBay, and the Flight Club price is cheaper...

It's only like 300 or so. Better step yo money game up kid. I sold my pair for 250. Too bad you didn't post this a week earlier

It's only like 300 or so. Better step yo money game up kid. I sold my pair for 250. Too bad you didn't post this a week earlier
I see all 350+ prices. I've been looking them up every day since they dropped and all they have seem to do is go up in price =\

Hey man, life on an unpaid intern is rough haha

Last edited:
Got offered DS LM pack (both white and black) in size 10 plus cash for my 9/10 tiff lows sz 9 with og all and laces, should I take it ya'll, it's my only pair of tiff lows aha. I already got a sz 9.5 in the white pair came in yesterday, copped for 235 shipped from my boy here on NT. But I want a sz 10 pack too, but i love my tiff lows too!! 

UGHH

I can prolly find u one for under. 350 shipped to u. Where u stay
Middle of nowhere MD haha, I've looked at all the local listings. Can't afford them now anyway (like I said, unpaid) so I'm stuck waiting hoping they drop before they dry up.

Got offered DS LM pack (both white and black) in size 10 plus cash for my 9/10 tiff lows sz 9 with og all and laces, should I take it ya'll, it's my only pair of tiff lows aha. I already got a sz 9.5 in the white pair came in yesterday, copped for 235 shipped from my boy here on NT. But I want a sz 10 pack too, but i love my tiff lows too!! 

UGHH
I'd keep the Tiffs over 3 of the same shoe

UGHH

How much cash on top? If you can get a bill id take that trade all day without even thinking about it. Sit on those sz 10s for a few months and you can buy yourself a pair of ds tiff lows with maybe a little bit of cash left over. These lms are gonna spike in price just like the ogs. Mark my word!

UGHH

I wouldn't do that :smh:

So one of my buddy's keep string to talk all this junk about the first aj1sb being a metaphor for how man is destroying the world based on that stecyk clock the shoe is inspired by.

Is he just thinking way too much into this or was this ever actually discussed by stecyk at some point?

So one of my buddy's keep string to talk all this junk about the first aj1sb being a metaphor for how man is destroying the world based on that stecyk clock the shoe is inspired by.

Is he just thinking way too much into this or was this ever actually discussed by stecyk at some point?

Tell your boy to lay off that premium dust b

how much were they at FC?

Back
Top Bottom