Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

For those wanting to keep their white pair on ice, has anyone thought about long term discoloration of the white paint? I see some discolored pairs
great point,  I been really wanting a white pair. but thinking about the off white and maybe even yellowing is good reason to pass on the whites. granted i would wear the shoe.  but I have one black pair already might be enough for me, unless a white pair comes by for a great price I guess haha.

loving these

I just picked up a second pair of the white in half size smaller and was planning on keeping the 10's but that's when I started thinking about white and potential issues. Wish I went with a black pair now.

great point,  I been really wanting a white pair. but thinking about the off white and maybe even yellowing is good reason to pass on the whites. granted i would wear the shoe.  but I have one black pair already might be enough for me, unless a white pair comes by for a great price I guess haha.

loving these
My size in black, ARRRGGHHH

Enjoy em for me 

Last edited:
Someone buy my somps on ebay so it will help make a dent in picking up a black pair of the LM's. I'm usually good with wanting a black pair, then I get a NT alert about a new reply to the thread, read the posts here, and then sweat the sht out of wanting another pair all over again.
Real glad I joined NT. :tongue:

Wore my whites yesterday in the rain all day, didn't care at all, not one bit, I usually do. But I figure if the white paint gets dirty ill clean it and if whilst cleaning them the white comes off then cool. Its how it is suppose too be. But this paint dosent just "come off" even with wear im thinking, is this a intentional only thing with the paint coming off? Wanna see some beaters of these too see how paints held up

These are a dudes in my fb group who wore them to EDC...

Another creative way to get that white paint off without the use of acetone by having 100,000+ people scrape up and step on your shoes. 
roll.gif

right? the LMs are both definitely kicks that are meant to be worn, not sitting in the box
Nike really dropped the ball on these shoes tbh they are meant for skating and stuff but no one will skate in them because there so limited when you rip them up you cant just go and get another pair

Wore my whites yesterday in the rain all day, didn't care at all, not one bit, I usually do. But I figure if the white paint gets dirty ill clean it and if whilst cleaning them the white comes off then cool. Its how it is suppose too be. But this paint dosent just "come off" even with wear im thinking, is this a intentional only thing with the paint coming off? Wanna see some beaters of these too see how paints held up
Did the rain itself have any affect on the paint?

I'm so ready to wear mine. Wanting to double up on another black in 11 but I'm stuck with a double in whites half sz up. Smh

Nah none at all. Which surprised me, I stepped in a puddle that swallowed my shoe and socks lol, not on purpose but I got a towel out my car and wiped them hard but nothing came off. Imma beat em and if they don't start coming off by em self imma prob scratch a little bit off the ticks n toebox
This

I'm beating my white pair, using it casually and creasing it but to no avail no white paint chipping out.

I was looking forward for the paint to come off so at least it will show some distinct character.

More than 6 wears, clocking minimum 8 hours to max 12 hours on feet per wear

My black is still DS, I like the white more because black seems like a normal AJ1 Shoes

Since I can't find and afford the OG Air Jordan 1 Royal Blue Retro

I'm sticking with my Semi Nike SB Pro Jordan Pack Hi

Back
Top Bottom