Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Nah none at all. Which surprised me, I stepped in a puddle that swallowed my shoe and socks lol, not on purpose but I got a towel out my car and wiped them hard but nothing came off. Imma beat em and if they don't start coming off by em self imma prob scratch a little bit off the ticks n toebox

This

I'm beating my white pair, using it casually and creasing it but to no avail no white paint chipping out.

I was looking forward for the paint to come off so at least it will show some distinct character.

More than 6 wears, clocking minimum 8 hours to max 12 hours on feet per wear

View media item 1034756

My black is still DS, I like the white more because black seems like a normal AJ1 Shoes

View media item 1035305

Since I can't find and afford the OG Air Jordan 1 Royal Blue Retro

I'm sticking with my Semi Nike SB Pro Jordan Pack Hi
View media item 1042899

#NTDenim

laugh.gif

Dudes try too hard with the jeans tucked in

Like a fat chick in spandex
That was FunE! Ha

question for ya'll, so being how soft the leather are on these to start, will there be any room to gain after being broken in?

After some digging I was able to cop 7 pairs for my friends and I. I paid $190 shipped for each pair
happy.gif

2 x size 8 (black and white)
2 x size 9 (black and white)
1 x size 10 (black)
2 x size 10.5 (black and white)

Not for sale!
$190 shipped??? Show me your ways

Are the LMs worth doubling up on? I have an opportunity to grab a second set but since i haven't even received my first pair I don't know what they're like in hand and on feet to make a qualified decision. 

Have you paid attention to the thread at all?

but yes, do it..
Ha. great gif. Thanks bud! I know people have been thirsting for the LMs but wasn't sure about the doubling up (are people doing it because that's what they normally do? Or are they doing it because the shoe is off the hook?). It's a huge thread and haven't been able to follow it all.

Ordered a pair mismatched pair of Breds. Wonder how difficult it would be to obtain a royal pair

Have you paid attention to the thread at all?

but yes, do it..
Ha. great gif. Thanks bud! I know people have been thirsting for the LMs but wasn't sure about the doubling up (are people doing it because that's what they normally do? Or are they doing it because the shoe is off the hook?). It's a huge thread and haven't been able to follow it all.
Why are you letting what others do dictate your actions? It's simple, if you like them - double up. Not just for the sake of "value"

Ol' resellin' ***

Why are you letting what others do dictate your actions? It's simple, if you like them - double up. Not just for the sake of "value"

Ol' resellin' ***
Word. I like them but I haven't had the chance to see them in person yet so I was asking those who already have the shoes. I am asking now instead of waiting for my shoes to arrive because the opportunity is time sensitive and it'll be too late if I waited. I don't resell, buy and wear is my modus operandi. I usually get a 2nd pair for shoes I really like. Started doing that after I wore out one of my favourite sneakers and because they weren't popular, i couldn't find another to replace it.

Back
Top Bottom