Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

$300 seems fine.. but the Import fees and the Shipping Fee is Killing me! Plus The Cad to Usd convertion. Is there a way to get those import fees? TIA

I had to double up on these. None are for sale.
My size....
mad.gif

Do whatever you want bruh, it's your shoes. Dope tho, not feeling how people do that look with the whites.

Please remove if i am suppose be asking here

About to buy the Nike sb X Jordan 1 but not sure if they're legit

Thanks in advance

To tell a long story short....oh wait , I won't . :tongue:

My favourite jordans are 1,3,11...Not too much into sbs , I have like 6-7 pairs only....

I love the silhouette of j 1s though...Thats why I bought into this collab since the 1st model (stecyk)...Got my green pair a few days after release and while prices were still on a high...Got a connection that came through for retail plus shipping though...

The LM s were a different beast though....Got hyped up from the first photos...Loved the concept , felt like a 16 year old with the whole story....Almost started skating (since I didnt skate back in the day...only ball sports dude anyways...) haha , and was pretty much hyped.

And on release date I literally slept through...That alarm clock is broken now by the way. :lol:

So started to frisk the INTERNET to get my pair for retail or close...By the way never paid a pair above retail , and never will (at least thats what I ve tried too and so far succedeed)

Days passing by and no bargains for them LMs ...Just prices going up ...Began to think that this will be the first time I will bite re-sell or at least consider it....Even if prices went down eventually , they would be nothing close to retail...

Almost a week later some dude on ebay(a store actually) got these up at multiple sizes for retail plus shipping (he was in Europe) ...Unfortunately biggest size was us 10 and Im a 11.5 - 12...But when I realised two pairs sold in like 5 minutes after listing commencement , I bought a size 10 pack for my self in order to trade .

2 weeks after that and I find a good dude from Germany selling me his size 11.5 pack for retail plus shipping , in exchange for future help in releases , I mean ... to think that there are people still helping out each other is AWESOME...I ve done my share of helping out in the past and still do , but Its always AWESOME when all this gets back at you....

Today my pack size 11.5 arived , while I sold my size 10 pack to another dude for retail + shipping . :wink:

Build connections , and respect people that collect guys...It WILL pay off in the future .And even if it doesnt , every time I help a dude out I feel nice....Built many sneaker buddies all over the world four years now , and it is sure as hell worth it .

View media item 1045126View media item 1045127View media item 1045128View media item 1045129View media item 1045130View media item 1045135View media item 1045154

Last edited:
Yeh likewise or il just end up stripping the whole shoe, bred and royal and all :rofl:
View media item 1045029 Hopefully I don't get flamed for this. I used non acetone nail polish remover on my extra pair, and got this old/used look, I think its dope

Idk why guys went in on dudes for doing what they want with their shoe. I did the same with both my pairs. Both white & Blks have the same vintage look

Man I'm torn between a 2nd pair of whites or a 1st pair of blacks

I need to do it soon before every pair around is some failed custom

I had the blacks and I personally was't digging them on foot. Looking for whites now though. They look insane.

Yeah I think a second pair of whites is in my future

I bought a new pair of PRPS raw jeans and they bleed on my white pair last night...sigh

Back
Top Bottom