Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

whites are better if you got a sick idea. but black is more versatile imo. i've been wearing mines to work

For those that look at these shoes as an art canvas I think the white pair is the best due to the color contrast and marks that can easily be seen. Black are definitely more versatile and low key.

Flight Club keeps selling out of my size, and then having more pairs in my size appear a few days later...playing mind games

^ those pics of the blacks...WOW
eek.gif

Man it was a journey but I finally got mine in. Did a lace swap and really like the way they look. Best purchase all year and may keep the extra pair I have on ice for a few years.

Friend of mine told me not to use acetone cause it was damaging the material? He suggested Armor All cleaner. Any other suggestions?

Friend of mine told me not to use acetone cause it was damaging the material? He suggested Armor All cleaner. Any other suggestions?
Seen it used and no issues from ppl who have done it. Id go with Magic Eraser myself. Its light sandpaper and way easier too do a design id think

Seen it used and no issues from ppl who have done it. Id go with Magic Eraser myself. Its light sandpaper and way easier too do a design id think

Magic eraser sounds like a better alternative. Scared to use anything that would damage underneath the grip tape. Thanks on the follow up.

used the magic eraser for a bit and already know i'll need a whole bunch of them. just lightly did the outer nike checks. I'll post a pic later.

Back
Top Bottom