Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

View media item 1047348

Posted a full length pic in another thread. They're called National Panthems sold by Bonobos bonobos.com I usually only break them out for the 4th of July, but this is a big match for the US and I decided I was going to wear them to work even if it hadn't been a dress down day.

I'm on the edge of pulling the trigger on a similar offering that beta brand does http://www.betabrand.com/mens/pants/usapants.html

[emoji]128588[/emoji] #icant your patriotism is to damn strong..... Lol[emoji]128175[/emoji]

Anyone know the length I need in white sb laces? I don't have my sbs on feet atm but a shop near me has white laces but they don't look that long, 120cm

pants are a little much, but guess you can get away with them this time of year, dope sbs

Anyone got a spot that sells white flat laces that fit these? Ebay my only option? Didn't see anything on fullylaced.

Thanks.

I took a buncha pics on my wife's proper camera. If they come out good I'll share some.

They look dope with mismatch laces, but I really want white laces, antoher reason why I need a double, I hate relacing lol

pants are a little much, but guess you can get away with them this time of year, dope sbs

It's one of those clothing items that gets broken out once a year. Which is why I want the betabrand stars pants more, it's still pretty bold, but subtle enough to get away with in most places.

That's long af! You sure? Wheres everyone getting theirs from? Not everyone has a sb with white laces sitting around im sure

If you get 60's let me know how they fit if it leaves the top two holes free I may do that I used the laces from my born in the USA dunks they fit just right

Not sure why I'm not feeling flat laces it these but the sb's just seem right

If you get 60's let me know how they fit if it leaves the top two holes free I may do that I used the laces from my born in the USA dunks they fit just right

Not sure why I'm not feeling flat laces it these but the sb's just seem right
Will do, I cant find em and I don't wanna pay $15 shipped for white laces so ill keep looking local.

Yeh me too, I switched the green pair before I undsd em, needs the laces or they may as well just be a Jordan 1

It's one of those clothing items that gets broken out once a year. Which is why I want the betabrand stars pants more, it's still pretty bold, but subtle enough to get away with in most places.
yup, kinda like a Halloween costume :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom