Jordan 11 ‘Cherry’ Holiday 2022

No EA but not worried. If I can't get a 7y, and an 11c for the wife and kids, then I suck.

Got a feeling I can walk in the mall later and get those easy.

Glad this won't be tough.

No EA but not worried. If I can't get a 7y, and an 11c for the wife and kids, then I suck.

Got a feeling I can walk in the mall later and get those easy.

Glad this won't be tough.

Saturday morning is going to be full of ratchet chicks in leggings, ugs, and hair bonnets trying to cop their baby daddy and ugly son these 11s.

Jimmy Jazz, DTLR, and Hibbets gone be full of them because they only run 1 dang register and pull every single shoe 1 at a time from the back!!!!

image.jpg 2001 pair waiting for its sibling to arrive this Saturday.

This is my first time doing the exclusive access. They will charge us and process the actual order on Saturday morning correct? Don't want to pull out of my footlocker and Champs raffles without a guarantee.

This is my first time doing the exclusive access. They will charge us and process the actual order on Saturday morning correct? Don't want to pull out of my footlocker and Champs raffles without a guarantee.
That's correct but crap happens so I personally would keep the footsite entries going unless your money is funny. You can always return them

It’s not that a lot of people don’t like these because there’s a huge population that buy kicks just to say they have them as I’m sure most of us have. There’s a recession going on. Most JB releases have sat this year. As well as other companies doing less than expected. If you’re fortunate enough to still cop as you please be grateful. Take advantage because once the economy bounces back the cry babies on here will be back crying about how everything is so hard to cop again 😂

So Lost and Founds were recession-proof?

Wow. I wonder if the DFW, TX locations are doing this as well.

And personally I’ve always loved this toy drive.

And DTLR took the toy drive info off their raffle page within the app smh. So yeah they definitely switched something up
Where you at in the DFW?

I forgot to mention this but the wildest part about the DTLR toy drop that didn’t happen was there was a store employee in line in front of my wife and I with a toy. When they announced they weren’t doing it, she looked confused as hell and asked when did that decision come about :smh:

Yall wrong for not announcing the Toy Drive. This is the most blatant backdooring I’ve ever seen. An Employee had to tell you the truth by Sunday to actually know about this. And there’s plenty of folks like me that would donate a toy just because.
They stopped toy drop to backdoor as usual the shadiness of it all.

Got FNL shipped access today but got an ip banned for 15 min message (always something new with these apps smh) so I couldn't check out. Got FTL, Champs and SNKRS left then $250 saved if I take L's on those.

Bruh, I ain’t never had Nike hit me with the “U Up?” notification at 9:30PM, 3 days before a release to remind me to go for it… After giving me EA before

Where was all this affection during L&Fs?

FCF1CC85-5C2D-4E41-A95D-67DABCBC2692.jpeg

Play hard to get and they want you more

Unfortunately I still ain’t going for these and Nike finna “Fatal Attraction” my account for all of 2023 for not accepting their advances and taking these off their hands.

Back
Top Bottom