Jordan 11 ‘Cherry’ Holiday 2022

Since I moved to GA, I've hit more on Hibbett than FTL, Champs, SNKRS combined.

That said, I hit at Hibbett for both 8.5 and a 3Y. I just need a 8 PS and 13 and my wife can stop hounding me about family pictures :lol:

Cant wait for the viral videos of parents putting these 11s in L&F boxes and recording their kids disappointment opening them

article-2008095-0CBACB5A00000578-967_468x350.jpg

Mannnnnnn I’m fukkin hottttttt… **** was delivered yesterday and someone stole my fukkin package

I called FEDEX.. they doing an investigation.. honestly no need.. my package was stolen.. but I won’t stop them… maybe they can find it.. meanwhile.. I called Nike.. and they did me a solid.. they sent me another pair… I’ll be picking this up as soon as it touches down on Newark.. nothing will be delivered.. once again.. Nike did me a solid .. good luck on Saturday brehs

I called FEDEX.. they doing an investigation.. honestly no need.. my package was stolen.. but I won’t stop them… maybe they can find it.. meanwhile.. I called Nike.. and they did me a solid.. they sent me another pair… I’ll be picking this up as soon as it touches down on Newark.. nothing will be delivered.. once again.. Nike did me a solid .. good luck on Saturday brehs

That's how you KNOW there's A LOT of these Nike tryna get off :lol:

Great to hear

I'll never understand those who seem to be disappointed that a shoe is widely available and does not instantly sellout. The holiday 11 is the most produced Jordan shoe of the year, and they always sell. The way some are talking, you'd think these were some Pro wing XJ900's. We need more releases like the FR3, FR5, Midnight Navy 6 and DMP 6.

I'll never understand those who seem to be disappointed that a shoe is widely available and does not instantly sellout. The holiday 11 is the most produced Jordan shoe of the year, and they always sell. The way some are talking, you'd think these were some Pro wing XJ900's. We need more releases like the FR3, FR5, Midnight Navy 6 and DMP 6.
Just a bunch of bozos and hypebeasts. People love the Cherry lows but all of a sudden these mids are bricks and undesirable. Get out of here with that nonsense. It just exposes the losers.

Last edited:
Would maybe be understandable if it were kids talking that way but these are grown *** men carrying on 😂

Back
Top Bottom