Jordan 11 ‘Cherry’ Holiday 2022

Sometimes I think us folks on NT confuse how we feel about a release with how regular casuals feel. Most people arent as obsessive about these releases as we are. General consensus with a lot of us is this release is mediocre. The casual “get money boys“ that just show up every year for the holiday XI will be out in abundance tomorrow, some of them haven’t bought a Jordan since last year’s release. They don’t care what we think they just know it’s a Christmas XI. That’s what makes the holiday XI a different animal. Hype or not these will be gone in all the popular men’s sizes by Saturday night, Sunday morning. And some people on NT will still consider that a flop if they aren’t all wiped out by noon tomorrow lol.
Actually the win likes didn't sell out over the weekend as i believe there were still stocks in the week on those. I guess those are probably the least favorite among the 11s.

I don’t think it’s a bad colorway at all. In fact, it could’ve been an OG colorway. I think the problem is this colorway is harder to pull off, and I really haven’t seen many good fits with them. 11s also aren’t hyped these days unless it’s an OG colorway.

I don’t really go overboard anymore in terms of matching, but if I was still in that phase, I’d probably be copping this jacket.

I don’t think it’s a bad colorway at all. In fact, it could’ve been an OG colorway. I think the problem is this colorway is harder to pull off, and I really haven’t seen many good fits with them. 11s also aren’t hyped these days unless it’s an OG colorway.
If you can’t “pull off” a decent fit with a basic red/white shoe you just can’t dress. It’s only two colors 😂

Actually the win likes didn't sell out over the weekend as i believe there were still stocks in the week on those. I guess those are probably the least favorite among the 11s.

That’s only because they were 1 of 2 pair of 11’s released within weeks of each other. If they had their own year they would have sold a lot better. Most people not dropping $400+ on kicks in less than a month.

Man was able to see the draw results easy for these...lol

Didn't hit the store option (size 15 so no surprise) but hopefully I hit the ship to me option. If not dah well.

L on Hibbett and Foot Locker. I know some people are saying they're going to sit but I guess it depends on your area and local quantities. I'm in the KC area so maybe a lot of chiefs want to match them with their gear lol jk

If you can’t “pull off” a decent fit with a basic red/white shoe you just can’t dress. It’s only two colors 😂
Weird times we in where grown men judge other men’s ability to “dress” go get some cutty instead of worried bout what another man got on his body 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

That’s only because they were 1 of 2 pair of 11’s released within weeks of each other. If they had their own year they would have sold a lot better. Most people not dropping $400+ on kicks in less than a month.
that's true so they had to choose but i'm a gaga for red so i bought 96 first but bought 82 after since it reminded me of concords.

Fjj0BTJXkAAV8Ga.jpeg.jpg

L on Hibbett and Foot Locker. I know some people are saying they're going to sit but I guess it depends on your area and local quantities. I'm in the KC area so maybe a lot of chiefs want to match them with their gear lol jk

Like someone mentioned earlier, I think Nike is cutting the middle man and securing most of the stock.

Will be interesting to see the number of wins via ship to me option or SNKRS tomorrow morning.

Was thinking of grabbing one more pair but might just gran wifey and daughters pair

Like someone mentioned earlier, I think Nike is cutting the middle man and securing most of the stock.

Will be interesting to see the number of wins via ship to me option or SNKRS tomorrow morning.

Was thinking of grabbing one more pair but might just gran wifey and daughters pair
Yeah that's true. Last year I got through on SNKRS for the cool greys and also won the ship to me option from Foot Locker. Just looking for a pair for myself and my oldest son.

I tried to get my sisters boyfriend a pair this morning via snkrs pass and got an L. How is that possible since supposedly the production is high on these? Hopefully he wins on snkrs on Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom