Jordan 11 ‘Cherry’ Holiday 2022

I’m from H-Town

Home of the “Get Money Boyz”

No XI sits here. EVER 😂
232D773D-FCDF-4828-AD38-D98FF2BB9141.jpeg

My local mall didn't have any unclaimed pairs left. I'm in Kansas though and the only stores in there that got them were Finish Line and Foot Locker. Was trying to find a pair for my oldest son but they only had kid sizes left.

Just got back from the mall. Was going to pass on these, but called around and the only place that had some pairs in my size was a footlocker 40-50 minutes away. I hopped in my car and drove 50 minutes in the rain to get these.

I hate to say it, but if you guys want these shoes, PUT IN THE LEG WORK!

Attachments

• 20221211_160911.jpg
    20221211_160911.jpg
    212.3 KB · Views: 870
Y’all depressing. I’m more mad there is no special box. Y’all talking about paying resell.

It’s weak holiday 11

They could have gave me a red box

These on ice for 3 min

Y’all depressing. I’m more mad there is no special box. Y’all talking about paying resell.

It’s weak holiday 11

They could have gave me a red box

These on ice for 3 min
Every year when I get the holiday 11s I always feel like a little kid on Christmas when i open the Jordan 11 box, so the fact this year not having a special themed box is upsetting and on top of that no plastic shoe trees, either. They did this with the 2018 Concords and 2019 Black/Reds too no special box. You would think since the 11's are so expensive these days that JB would at least put in the extra time to give us some nice packaging every year to back up that $225 retail price and just to make the yearly sneaker that more special in hand.

Last edited:
I wouldn’t mind if they keep the box. But it would be nice to have the insert again and the plastic shoe trees.
Lol we don't even get that anymore, we just get wrapped up paper inserts. Its funny too because theres people that I told this to and they would say its just shoe trees but its something I became accustomed to leaving in my Jordans when I'm not wearing em.

Every year when I get the holiday 11s I always feel like a little kid on Christmas when i open the Jordan 11 box, so the fact this year not having a special themed box is upsetting and on top of that no plastic shoe trees, either. They did this with the 2018 Concords and 2019 Black/Reds too no special box. You would think since the 11's are so expensive these days that JB would at least put in the extra time to give us some nice packaging every year to back up that $225 retail price.
They don’t care. As long as they’re getting the money for the shoes, why throw in the extra. They know that people are going to buy regardless. It’s pitiful, but that’s just the way they are. Get cheaper while still getting richer. Cheaper on us and richer for them.

went to my local malls yesterday evening to see about unclaimed pairs and these little weirdos who work there just love to play games - one dude says it'll be FCFS in the morning but the other guy says they have no more pairs and just garbage like that. foot store employees love to the run around haha

JB is cutting cost cause they already know the masses with buy regardless I guarantee you they can drop the next 11 in those "THANK YOU" bags and we are buying

This. I honestly couldn’t care less about packaging. I buy shoes to put on my feet and walk in. Also no matter what Nike or any company for that matter does there’s always going to be the complainers. That’s just what they do: Complain.

The old boxes were nice prior to the higher patent leather cut. Keep the higher PT, keep the current boxes, but bring back the inner box insert and plastic shoe trees.

We can say they don’t care…they probably don’t (meanwhile looks at the DJ Khaled pairs). But the XI release has always been a “special” release besides the BF (which they’ve gone away from as well).

Nike Basketball and JB used to be great. Just seems the motions now a days.

Back
Top Bottom