Jordan 11 ‘Cherry’ Holiday 2022

2DF9D23A-8160-478E-9B62-5B3D3D2C9489.jpeg

Did not realize how yellow the mesh on my 2001 pair has become. Sad that I missed out on the retros.
Wow those lows look beautiful considering how old they are! Are they still wearable?

I honestly have no clue. I wore them 10 years ago with no issues. Then I moved and kinda forgot about them. I’ll try wearing em around the house next week and see what happens. Lol
I mean the worst that can happen is separation which is easily fixable. Not sure how long the air unit inside lasts though.

Goat just canceled the order I placed almost 2 weeks ago. I swear, why do these resellers constantly count their eggs before they hatch. Now I'm on the hunt for a sz 8 again.

Goat just canceled the order I placed almost 2 weeks ago. I swear, why do these resellers constantly count their eggs before they hatch. Now I'm on the hunt for a sz 8 again.
Sorry to hear i wish i could've known about your issue as there was a sz 8 available at my store sunday would've sold it to you retail and you just pay half of ship i'll pay the other half. But i'll look out for an 8 hopefully i can find one.

Highly doubt Jams dropping anytime soon.

I’d say three years at least if Nike continues dropping the 11’s the same way…Next year should be the Columbia’s with a new colorway in 2024…Cycle COULD start over again with the Jams…

2025 would make the most sense to me actually…30th anniversary of the model and it’ll be nearly a decade since the last drop…Who knows though 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
With this new "vintage" BS they're doing I could maybe see them doing pre-yellowed versions at some point :sick:
Don't give JB/Nike any dull ideas...lol. Only shoe you can age like that is the Cords or Columbias... and the Columbias would end up looking like Solefly 13s (which was nicley done btw) which would look hideous on these...

Highly doubt Jams dropping anytime soon.
I don't know if you noticed a pattern with JB but over the years they released the black/red, concords, cool grey and legend blues but in low tops so since the Space Jams is the only one that didn't release like that I see it happening before they have another retro of the mids.

Will these restock anywhere ? My Nike pair that was stolen by the FedEx driver… called Nike and they said they’ll send me another… b***h lied… she never processed it… was on the phone with them for over 45 mins.. trying to explain to these dumb f***ks what happened… long story long.. they just refunded me… so now I’m back to square one.. no pair and wack *** refund… and you know size 12 hard to find

Back
Top Bottom