Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

B703AF3A-0224-481B-84ED-F6447F7DCC74.gif

6157007E-36CE-4184-B7A6-003844B464EC.gif

i think walmart has it for $3. sams club $4

Maaaan they need to do them Michigan 11s. I’m glad we got two different color 11s in the last month cuz Nike over the years did more black based colors than anything 2012 black n red 2013 was the Gamma 2015 was black, 2016 was SpaceJam so it’s nice to get other colors

Feels weird not copping the holiday 11. 1st time in years. Just didn't wanna drop 237. They are nice...I do think years from now this will be a legendary retro + color that will have a good value. Glad yall feasted. I'm already camping for concords peace

Bet it feels good on the wallet tho lol. Passed up on the 82s because they look a lot like the concords. Kinda regretting it tho not gonna lie lol. But yea I feel u. Too many good releases this year

I dunno how people can pass on these.

It’s blasphemous... like I remember the first time I seen melo in some all red 11s I was amped out of my mind. But hey I get it it’s a lot of dough. I didn’t buy one or two sneakers to get ready for these but damn like these are nuts.

Feels weird not copping the holiday 11. 1st time in years. Just didn't wanna drop 237. They are nice...I do think years from now this will be a legendary retro + color that will have a good value. Glad yall feasted. I'm already camping for concords peace
Bet it feels good on the wallet tho lol. Passed up on the 82s because they look a lot like the concords. Kinda regretting it tho not gonna lie lol. But yea I feel u. Too many good releases this year

Same. I passed the 82s :rolleyes, but I couldn't let the 96s go. I wear red and black so much it was a no brainer. Would have liked the 82s as well, but I'm all in for the Concords.

Back
Top Bottom