Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

So I forgot to tell you guys when I went to go pick mine up at pg Mall this guy got robbed for his. Like three guys just yanked his bag out his hand and ran. The security guards chased them all the way out the mall. My mom was freaking out and pulled her gun out. I know I'm wrong for laughing but all I here my mom saying is "let someone try my son with that ********!" I'm like I only brought you here to go to target why you strapped?

So I forgot to tell you guys when I went to go pick mine up at pg Mall this guy got robbed for his. Like three guys just yanked his bag out his hand and ran. The security guards chased them all the way out the mall. My mom was freaking out and pulled her gun out. I know I'm wrong for laughing but all I here my mom saying is "let someone try my son with that bull****!" I'm like I only brought you here to go to target why you strapped?

It's Christmas time, a lot of people are out here for a lick trying to get money.

So I forgot to tell you guys when I went to go pick mine up at pg Mall this guy got robbed for his. Like three guys just yanked his bag out his hand and ran. The security guards chased them all the way out the mall. My mom was freaking out and pulled her gun out. I know I'm wrong for laughing but all I here my mom saying is "let someone try my son with that bull****!" I'm like I only brought you here to go to target why you strapped?

This the realest thing I read in like 8 years.

I conceal a weapon at all times and usually take about two friends to grab big releases with me just in case. I wouldn't ever want to use my weapon but it's there if I have to. So far I've been good. People act crazy in my little city but nothing too outlandish.

This is robbing season :smh:

Mom dukes was ready :lol:

I hate thieves :angry:

Still waiting for the re -up on one of the major sites :nerd:

I really don’t want to pay over retail :rolleyes

edit

Attachments

• IMG_1533.JPG
    IMG_1533.JPG
    294.5 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
:rofl:
Mom ain’t playing that ish

Sad part is I don't even know if the guys were caught. It was Hella suspect people out there. Just standing around for nothing because all the foot stores said people have until 3pm to get their shoes. And yea my mom is cray. She going around telling all her friends the story. I swear she like madea or something.

Sad part is I don't even know if the guys were caught. It was Hella suspect people out there. Just standing around for nothing because all the foot stores said people have until 3pm to get their shoes. And yea my mom is cray. She going around telling all her friends the story. I swear she like madea or something.

pics of said gangbanger moms.

^:lol: Dudes got away with them loot. Cops ain't sweatin over a pair of sneakers unless real **** popped off.

This thread went way left since yesterday lol!!! How yall even get on these subjects!!?

Back
Top Bottom