Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

So did these sell out ?? just asking cause somebody asked me for a 10 just now

yo moms wasn't playing in that story up there lol

3126686.gif

So I forgot to tell you guys when I went to go pick mine up at pg Mall this guy got robbed for his. Like three guys just yanked his bag out his hand and ran. The security guards chased them all the way out the mall. My mom was freaking out and pulled her gun out. I know I'm wrong for laughing but all I here my mom saying is "let someone try my son with that bull****!" I'm like I only brought you here to go to target why you strapped?

When I tell u Mama did right I ain’t lying

Look how cheap that imitation Patent looks.
Shame.
What happened to the newer higher quality J's or whatever they were calling them?

Patent on the newer jordans (not just 11) is cheap to be honest. I doubt we will get whatever was used back in the day.

How did I know you were going to post some men’s dress shoes. If I’m going to a business meeting than yeah I’ll buy higher quality dress shoe. My patent leather shoes I wear for the office were around $350.

I picked up a pair for my Nehpew and, well they need a good buff.

Soft Orange peel looking materials used won't hold anything more than a hand polish, a buffer would burn them.

I picked up a pair for my Nehpew and, well they need a good buff.

Soft Orange peel looking materials used won't hold anything more than a hand polish, a buffer would burn them.

If they used a higher grade the shoe would cost more than $220 I think. Then again, the whole shoe isn’t in patent leather.

The Ferragamo build cost probably isn't much more than NIKE.

Retail cost is about the same.

Only difference is one cares to provide a quality look and product across the board for its consumer, and the other doesn't need to provide anything more than what they give us.

The Ferragamo build cost probably isn't much more than NIKE.

Retail cost is about the same.

Only difference is one cares to provide a quality look and product across the board for its consumer, and the other doesn't need to provide anything more than what they give us.

Nike's material quality is all over the place though, they could easily make every JB retro release SBB-level quality but they don't because they have 0 incentive to as the people who buy Jordans don't have high enough standards to stop buying the product because of poor quality/materials.

Back
Top Bottom