Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

I wore mine to the office today. I work in higher education and the students are finished with finals lol.

First off tip of the hat for the festiv socks, are you a white guy or black guy. I only ask because I'm sure some of the students weren't expecting you to have such heat on at school.

Students: "Yo check out the professor with the new red XI's. I see you professor."

Personally, mine won't be seeing the light of day until at least next Christmas.
Hypebeasts are leaving Adidas in droves after the 350 v2 GRs and Desert Rat fiasco.

In fact, I think a lot are coming back to Nike after all the collars this year.

Jordan Brand GRs (especially retro+ cws) get the usual amount of hate, as always.
Great isn't that wonderful news, just what I want to hear. Past releases this year have been great, they may not be the ones people want but either way I loved the easy pick ups.

Wonder how white laces would look in these.

E0F83D1E-EF15-44EE-991B-C311DC464294.jpeg

There’s actually a picture a few pages back :lol:

Last edited:
Great isn't that wonderful news, just what I want to hear. Past releases this year have been great, they may not be the ones people want but either way I loved the easy pick ups.

It’s horrible news for Adidas resellers but also fans of the Desert Rat due to Yeezy Supply’s blatant price gouging by selling them as a $600-$700 “bundle.” The availability of the 350 V2s is a good thing for fans of the model though.

That said, many view this as a sign that is isn’t that “special” to own a pair of 350s anymore and they lose their allure as an aspirational product if they can be attained relatively easily. Ironically, GR Retros suffered the same fate when Nike/JB raised prices and massively increased production in 2015. People forget that ATC services even for GR Retros used to be a booming business not that long ago.

So I forgot to tell you guys when I went to go pick mine up at pg Mall this guy got robbed for his. Like three guys just yanked his bag out his hand and ran. The security guards chased them all the way out the mall. My mom was freaking out and pulled her gun out. I know I'm wrong for laughing but all I here my mom saying is "let someone try my son with that bull****!" I'm like I only brought you here to go to target why you strapped?
Exactly why I stay in the comfort of home and buy online. Last time I was over at PG mall for a release was the black 3lab5's. I picked up my size and kept my head on a swivel until I was at the light. I parked facing out so all I had to do was jump in and pull out, damn the backing out.

Hypebeasts are leaving Adidas in droves after the 350 v2 GRs and Desert Rat fiasco.

In fact, I think a lot are coming back to Nike after all the collabs this year.

Jordan Brand GRs (especially retro+ cws) get the usual amount of hate, as always.

EDIT: Spelling
Well they picked a “good time” to come back if Jordan is limiting production in 2018.

Well they picked a “good time” to come back if Jordan is limiting production in 2018.

Yep, we’ll see how well limiting production will work for JB. Ironically, I think JB’s problem is the sheer # of retro releases. People aren’t going to suddenly start throwing around $190 for every Jordan 10, 8, & 2 GR retro simply because there are less pairs of each release produced now.

Yep, we’ll see how well limiting production will work for JB. Ironically, I think JB’s problem is the sheer # of retro releases. People aren’t going to suddenly start throwing around $190 for every Jordan 10, 8, & 2 GR retro simply because there are less pairs of each release produced now.
Lets see cuz that’s exactly what was happening some Year’s ago
I do feel there are too many releases as well though

IMO Nike really missed the mark on releasing these. People would have fist fought for these if they were released in 2012-2014.

Also, I feel like its too much red on these. A black sockliner, white jumpman and white laces would have been much nicer.

I agree. A lot of people refuse to believe that.
Limiting a shoe for people that weren’t going to buy it anyway won’t increase hype or sales.

Last edited:
Exactly why I stay in the comfort of home and buy online. Last time I was over at PG mall for a release was the black 3lab5's. I picked up my size and kept my head on a swivel until I was at the light. I parked facing out so all I had to do was jump in and pull out, damn the backing out.

when i went to pick up my legend blue 11s from FTL that morning, i brought along a bigarse optimum cable bag. soon as the cashier handed my kicks to me i threw them into the optimum bag and walked home. nobody wanna rob a cable box LOL

IMO Nike really missed the mark on releasing these. People would have fist fought for these if they were released in 2012-2014.

Also, I feel like its too much red on these. A black sockliner, white jumpman and white laces would have been much nicer.

You are absolutely correct, these should have released in 2013 and Gammas should have released now. It would have also completed a trilogy of black based holiday 11s (72-10, Space Jam, Gamma).

Back
Top Bottom