Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

Just waiting on Concords

20171229_182328-1.jpg

These aren't sitting, but it's so nice that it's been relatively easy to cop both the 11s this season. I would love it if the 'cords will be this easy, but I'm not stupid.

These are suppose to restock on finish line tomorrow, along with win like 82 pair... im not sure if this was already posted?

These are suppose to restock on finish line tomorrow, along with win like 82 pair... im not sure if this was already posted?

I hope I can grab my size in the win like 82. I had a meeting when these released and couldn't get a pair. If not it's still cool.

They're lasting longer than expected but looks like the 82 is selling out faster than the 96.

Sizes already out! Tried twice to enter my size 11 and got the dreaded (item in cart not available). Got an email from PayPal that money was sent over, but it I don't have an order, it's gonna get cancelled! Just should grab a pair from eBay.

Damn It! I’ve been up since 6am! I was online all morning standing by just to have both colors in my cart and not get 1 pair! . I SHOULDVE BEEN ON MY LAPTOP I’m guessing now smdh

Back
Top Bottom