Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

1515093276158440667077.jpg
Candy Shinning!!! /NT Jean Police!!! Before You Start Clapping!!! Lol. Y'all Should Know By Now Nothing But Polo Boyyyyy Flav Voice!!!

1515093276158440667077.jpg
Candy Shinning!!! /NT Jean Police!!! Before You Start Clapping!!! Lol. Y'all Should Know By Now Nothing But Polo Boyyyyy Flav Voice!!!
Are you against buying tapered jeans? I saw the light 2 years ago and never looked back, LOL.

I dont wear skinny jeans at all..........But athletic fit with the taper sits at the top of my shoes perfectly.

Nah!!! Not Against It!!! Got All Kinds Of Polo Jeans Different Fits!!! TO Each There Own...Lol
Are you against buying tapered jeans? I saw the light 2 years ago and never looked back, LOL.

I dont wear skinny jeans at all..........But athletic fit with the taper sits at the top of my shoes perfectly.
Some Fit On Top Some Dont!!!

Last edited:
Great shoes, should make more limited next time so i dont see my entire city in them lol
Have to agree with dude everyone at Lenox mall in Atlanta had these on Christmas week. I check people’s shoes when I am out in case they have some shoes I want or like.

Perhaps instead of saying more limited more people decided to wait to wear them.

Nah!!! Not Against It!!! Got All Kinds Of Polo Jeans Different Fits!!! TO Each There Own...Lol
Some Fit On Top Some Dont!!! REAL MEN Don't Care About Other Mens Jeans Anyway!!! Let's Keep It Shoes My G's :lol:
giphy.gif

Here we go again dude asked a simple question about his jeans and he want to turn it around like it was a suspect move asking him if he liked tapered jeans.

Back
Top Bottom