Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

Demand will be very high for these. But there’s enough to go around. Unless you’re lazy you might strike out lol

302529509545082880.png

I can see somebody getting bodied for these, even with high quantity. Was it the Win like 82's some kid pops got stabbed?

The 82 were the better drop this holiday. Can’t get over all the red on this cw. These are straight up Ronald McDonald shoes.

The 82 were the better drop this holiday. Can’t get over all the red on this cw. These are straight up Ronald McDonald shoes.

I get it but at the same time the navy is disappointing for me. It’s a UNC colorway and if you’re going to give me that just make it the original without the navy accents. Plus it’s the same color blocking as the concords which are coming next year apparently. Either way I look at this shoe it’s nothing new - same colorway same color blocking. I want something different - out of the box. The navy is just a safe colorway and that’s it. The red is daring, it’s bold, it’s different. If your going to give me a 11 make it OG or make it off the wall crazy. The Win like 96 is off the wall crazy and that’s ok with me.

What’s the chances nike drops these early on snkr like they did th win like 82 pair? Did we figure out why they released it early?

What’s the chances nike drops these early on snkr like they did th win like 82 pair? Did we figure out why they released it early?

To celebrate the UNC championship banner and had a pop up/truck at the arena for the ‘82’s. That’s what they released early on snkrs.

Don’t think the ‘96’s will relese early since no special occasion, Maybe Nike will send out reservations a couple days before but that’s about it.

on nike plus maybe. did it with the space jam's last year and i was heated because everyone and their momma got them a few days early

Anyone know the stock estimate for this one?

When the Navy 82s were fake cancelled some more reputable sources came out and said they were just cutting the stock down.

If so, are there going to be more Reds than 82s? Since no "production issue" rumors.

Anyone know the stock estimate for this one?

When the Navy 82s were fake cancelled some more reputable sources came out and said they were just cutting the stock down.

If so, are there going to be more Reds than 82s? Since no "production issue" rumors.
These will be everywhere they need that
Xmas $$$$$

Back
Top Bottom