Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

I hope that these drop either on Dec 2nd or 16th. Nike CS rep said that they haven't confirmed a date yet, that's why they aren't on launch calendar.

So no more Dec 9th?
Where u seeing Dec 2 at?
Sorry bro i meant december 9th I'm thinking of the unc 6s release date but yea it'll be nice if the come out around Christmas. What happend when 11s use to drop around 20-24 of december

Not to sound like a jack *** but its confirmed that there dropping dec 9th for sure i would like them to drop around Christmas time it'll be more exciting tbh
That's what I told the rep, but " Do not go off those dates that you see on other sites because they are false. Pay attention to Nike.com, SNKRS, Nike Twitter, or Nike plus launch calendar" the only confirmed date or the Air Jordan Gatorade for the 16th."
So no you're not sounding like one. I was when I was talking to the rep. So really I don't know. It could stay the 9th or get pushed up or back. Really don't know. Yes I also remember when they use to come out days before Christmas. Usually anywhere between 22-24.

That's what I told the rep, but " Do not go off those dates that you see on other sites because they are false. Pay attention to Nike.com, SNKRS, Nike Twitter, or Nike plus launch calendar" the only confirmed date or the Air Jordan Gatorade for the 16th."
So no you're not sounding like one. I was when I was talking to the rep. So really I don't know. It could stay the 9th or get pushed up or back. Really don't know. Yes I also remember when they use to come out days before Christmas. Usually anywhere between 22-24.
Them was the good old days man idk what happend anymore tbh we didnt need jordan brand to drop those UNC 11s dont get me wrong there dope its just to much releases plus the color blocking remind me of the concords & thats what made me turn away from them...like even the black friday releases are not the same anymore it use to be excitement anticipated smh the altitude 13s would of been a great black friday release FACTS

Them was the good old days man idk what happend anymore tbh we didnt need jordan brand to drop those UNC 11s dont get me wrong there dope its just to much releases plus the color blocking remind me of the concords & thats what made me turn away from them...like even the black friday releases are not the same anymore it use to be excitement anticipated smh the altitude 13s would of been a great black friday release FACTS
I agree! Weren't they originally scheduled to drop on this date and then got pushed?

Last edited:
I agree! Weren't they originally scheduled to drop on this date avid then got pushed?
Yes they were like who really making these decisions bro ??? Smh but hopefully next year will be different concords for Christmas & black cement 4s OG for black friday I'm dreaming

Yes they were like who really making these decisions bro ??? Smh but hopefully next year will be different concords for Christmas & black cement 4s OG for black friday I'm dreaming

The win like 82 11s were originally scheduled to drop Black Friday. These have always been scheduled for December.

Rafael: As I checked our official launch calendar, it appears here that there is no official dates yet when this shoe will be available through our Nike.com and our SNKRS app. You may always check this link for our official shoe releases https://www.nike.com/launch/?s=upcoming
Darwin: Thank you.

IMG_0251.PNG
IMG_0251.PNG
That's pretty typical Nike speak though.

Attachments

• IMG_0252.PNG
    IMG_0252.PNG
    378.8 KB · Views: 6
camera seems to be giving clues lol

Find Santa, Unlock access
Underneath the cookie box
Holiday hook up
Cookies are the Key
Finish your treats, get your sneaks

Back
Top Bottom