Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

BBDD8B11-6ED0-48B0-B651-77CD1B5710C3.png
Keep telling me sold out
Did same for me right when it opened but tried again 20 min later and got the W!!?

I’m a size 9 just in case y’all were wondering :nerd::lol:

Jk, sort of, Nah just playing, but seriously...the world may never know:rofl:

I got these, but I seriously doubt I can pull off all red kicks, personally. I had to sell the Letterman 1s too, but alas with Nike there’s a nice long return policy.

my store just received a MASSIVE stock of these. more then the win like 82, 3-4 pairs more per size

82 >>> 96. Glad I got those.

i got the notifications then i saw it was only 5malls, Instantly disregarded it the pic was tweeted but its been sold out for a while

Imagine going to the mall on a sunday and seeing this out of no where :nthat:

pretty dope if you ask me.. especially if you were planning to buy these on rd

Screenshot_20171126-142729.png

Screenshot_20171126-142712.png

I was Christmas tree shopping with the fiance. Saw J23 App tweet, and asked her for her phone. I was in the middle of all these people shopping for Christmas trees with two phones like Paul Pierce :rofl:So happy I copped. I had been on a pretty lengthy streak of Ls

Got an alert from SNKRS with the navy 11s but no alert this time around...Anyone know why??? Im in Nc if that matters...

Not upset I didn’t cop early but it was def a good feeling to cop the Navy 11 early and for retail...Will be waiting for Dec 9 to come around

Busy month in December with 6s 11s and 13s

I NEED a picture with Jumpman Santa. Also how does Roosevelt mall the only nyc area mall to get love. BOOOOOO

Got an alert from SNKRS with the navy 11s but no alert this time around...Anyone know why??? Im in Nc if that matters...

Not upset I didn’t cop early but it was def a good feeling to cop the Navy 11 early and for retail...Will be waiting for Dec 9 to come around

Busy month in December with 6s 11s and 13s

I didn’t get one either. SNKRS has been known to be suspect with alerts.

Back
Top Bottom