Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

You need another device to cop tho
If I wasn’t with my bro I couldn’t of copped
Used his phone so I could scan the pic

You need another device to cop tho
If I wasn’t with my bro I couldn’t of copped
Used his phone so I could scan the pic
Someone posted a vid on IG of them using the screen record on the new iOS to do it all on one device.

Cause you're actually supposed go to these locations to find the pic you're supposed to scan

not sure how that doesn't seem like a little much lol

luckily people know how to get the pic and share

It’s the same thing as one of those pop up events imo. Just had to be “lucky” which we were. Def a lot less than what dudes go through for hyped releases including sitting at a monitor continually trying to check out of crashed websites.

Last edited:
Cause you're actually supposed go to these locations to find the pic you're supposed to scan

not sure how that doesn't seem like a little much lol

luckily people know how to get the pic and share
true. Not directed towards any NT members. FB dudes were sleep and salty talking about this was too much work. Its alway tough getting XI

Seen these in person. I don’t like. Every time I see these the melo or cp3 pe come in my mind. Nope I’m good with my navy’s

Well the main idea really is to create hype. Nike could care less about bots and fairity.

i was just on niketalk leisurely trying to find out more info about the 96 because it wasn't listed on snkrs app release calendar, then stumbled on this exclusive release. being a noob and someone whos never had any luck with releases, i'm super happy about this, not too much work at all. thank you to all you contributors!!!!

CFE0746F-0586-475E-831E-2A0BA7DEE95F.jpeg
So I got through for one on my app and my girl got through on her app too but I checked my Nike account and this popped up, checked my cc and it charged me for 2 pairs on my card weird I hope I don’t get canceled I’ll have 3 total but only keeping 2

CFE0746F-0586-475E-831E-2A0BA7DEE95F.jpeg
So I got through for one on my app and my girl got through on her app too but I checked my Nike account and this popped up, checked my cc and it charged me for 2 pairs on my card weird I hope I don’t get canceled I’ll have 3 total but only keeping 2
my girl got that when she ordered her heiress 11's
showed 2 orders
but card only was charged once

I could’ve snagged them earlier, but decided to wait for the footsites to drop instead to get those extra vip points.

Can't believe I got through but im sure it will be enough for everyone on release day so I wouldn't trip for those that think it will be a hard cop

Literally haven't bought a new release in a year so I'm lost
Are raffles still a thing? My last cops were super easy, I think the last shoe I bought in store was the maroon 6 lol.
Will these be FCFS or raffled?

Literally haven't bought a new release in a year so I'm lost
Are raffles still a thing? My last cops were super easy, I think the last shoe I bought in store was the maroon 6 lol.
Will these be FCFS or raffled?
Check with your local spot?

These all red Jordans are a few years too late. Everyone will wear them during the Christmas holidays, then maybe again around Valentines Day and after that you’ll probably never see them again lol

These all red Jordans are a few years too late. Everyone will wear them during the Christmas holidays, then maybe again around Valentines Day and after that you’ll probably never see them again lol

I agree with this, the all red shoes definitely got played out. People would be getting killed over these if they dropped 2-3 years ago. People still gonna cop because they're 11s but all red is definitely tired.

I agree with this, the all red shoes definitely got played out. People would be getting killed over these if they dropped 2-3 years ago. People still gonna cop because they're 11s but all red is definitely tired.

Case in Point - Letterman 1s.
I copped, but I'm already thinking return/flip. I got the UNC 11s and I'm good with those.

I'm not in for the Win Like 96 pair, but I'm extremely salty at myself for passing on the Win Like 82s.

Definitely will, just figured I'd ask here while I'm at work. If your FNL/FTL is doing raffles then I can pretty much confirm that mine is as well.
I’m not sure that’s how it works. Not every location operates the same.

For footlocker and fam, they have a launch locator that you can use to see how they do their releases. In my area alone, I usually see raffle, FCFS, etc so it’s def not an all inclusive thing.

Finishline... I think it’s more a store by store situation and not listed online.

Back
Top Bottom