Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

holiday 11's releases are the best for entertainment

Used to be* I was just talking about this with my boy yesterday. I remember when ****** used to break down the mall doors mobbing outside for the Jordan’s. Ppl would offer you $400 off your feet for them... nowadays it seem like ppl barely care lol. All the kids want the Yeezy’s for Christmas instead :lol:

holiday 11's releases are the best for entertainment
Exactly.... especially this week leading up to RD...this thread is about to be pure comedy and drama...as J.R. would say

images.jpg

Used to be* I was just talking about this with my boy yesterday. I remember when *****s used to break down the mall doors mobbing outside for the Jordan’s. Ppl would offer you $400 off your feet for them... nowadays it seem like ppl barely care lol. All the kids want the Yeezy’s for Christmas instead :lol:

kids want 11's too just the system is more streamline and resell is dead on 11's i mean unless you buy like 10 pairs and sell in bulk. these will move just its not cool to like what the masses like they wanna feel "special"

apps take away the whole raffle lines and backdoor problems and spreads pairs out to the masses (lowering resell)

Nike producing more pairs and see the app raffle example more pairs spread out (less resell less hype)

yes there are those who love 11's myself included i said i wasn't going to cop and then ended up with an early pair smh.....

even Yeezys are feeling the sting of mass production and more pairs being spread out
( last color way sold for lot less than others resell and lots of folks the "hype-beast" were turned off by their wide production of that colorway)

half this thread in paper raffle days were about lines getting 54 tickets and striking out and or how many did they get (tickets). now its code season and chill

kids want 11's too just the system is more streamline and resell is dead on 11's i mean unless you buy like 10 pairs and sell in bulk. these will move just its not cool to like what the masses like they wanna feel "special"

apps take away the whole raffle lines and backdoor problems and spreads pairs out to the masses (lowering resell)

Nike producing more pairs and see the app raffle example more pairs spread out (less resell less hype)

yes there are those who love 11's myself included i said i wasn't going to cop and then ended up with an early pair smh.....

even Yeezys are feeling the sting of mass production and more pairs being spread out
( last color way sold for lot less than others resell and lots of folks the "hype-beast" were turned off by their wide production of that colorway)

half this thread in paper raffle days were about lines getting 54 tickets and striking out and or how many did they get (tickets). now its code season and chill

Plenty of ppl strike out with apps though, resellers just cop multiples through the apps

Plenty of ppl strike out with apps though, resellers just cop multiples through the apps

not nearly enough to offset more people getting pairs. i mean you used to have whole inventory gone and people wasting they time on an 11 release. this was the sneaker store employee come up time.

even with resellers they still at the mercy of the same app as regular folks tbh.... before resellers knew they were getting 50 pairs from random stores. Now nothing is fixed its all random (with 10 min head starts) yea they have more opportunities, which is fine like bringing friends to enter a raffle better than knowing some guy is winning 20 pairs and some store is giving someone 2-3 FSR so the average consumer is wasting they time.

Also, the sheer amount of these made it wouldn't hurt much with resellers via app. They going to have to buy in big bulk (which as you stated they do) to get a come up worth a damn. then they gotta pay off they mules (or body as its called in the heavy resell community) for picking up pairs. for and 11 it gets costly for a Yeezy i see it making sense.

also noticed that when the apps reset your year to date purchases it decreases your chances of hitting even with a 10 min head start so those with like 20 accounts every year when they anniversary they keep the 10 min head start year to date purchases drop to zero they success rate is effected. someone on Reddit noticed it a big reseller so basically he went and spent some money on a couple of his accounts

dude was taking L's on wheat 13's with a 10 min head start on multiple accounts, but zero spent when they anniversary

probably a subtle way to jig the algorithm to keep people from having 20 accounts and all them with 10 min. when they flip to zero after a year.

well see i have multiple accounts now some went to zero. will know if i take L's on these :lol:

Used to be* I was just talking about this with my boy yesterday. I remember when *****s used to break down the mall doors mobbing outside for the Jordan’s. Ppl would offer you $400 off your feet for them... nowadays it seem like ppl barely care lol. All the kids want the Yeezy’s for Christmas instead :lol:

Man, you talking like having to fear for your life leaving the store was a good thing, :lol:.

Can you only check in at the store once per day or once per app launch. I'm sorry for such a stupid question but I really don't buy 11s and I'm buying them for my brother. Thanks again everyone.

Can you only check in at the store once per day or once per app launch. I'm sorry for such a stupid question but I really don't buy 11s and I'm buying them for my brother. Thanks again everyone.
You only need to check in once on your respective account to gain an extra minute head start on the countdown.

You only need to check in once on your respective account to gain an extra minute head start on the countdown.
Thank you very much. My bro is going through some tough times and I just wanna get him something that will at least give hime a little bit a joy this holiday season. I guess if I strike out in my area I can alway try online.

Are the footlocker/footaction sites the best ones to use to purchase online? I know eastbay alway crashes.

Thank you very much. My bro is going through some tough times and I just wanna get him something that will at least give hime a little bit a joy this holiday season. I guess if I strike out in my area I can alway try online.

Are the footlocker/footaction sites the best ones to use to purchase online? I know eastbay alway crashes.
snkrs app

Just a heads up for everyone. DTLR is giving out GUARANTEED TICKETS Monday-Tuesday.

All you have to do is donate a toy to their toy drive. It has to be a new toy in original packaging (has to have a value of at least $10 so don't go to the dollar store and buy something), take the toy to a DTLR and show the manager on duty, and receive your guaranteed ticket.

You won't have to wait for calls or run multiple raffles, this will guarantee you a pair and also the donation is for a good cause.

One guaranteed ticket per person. So take a friend and donate 2 toys for 2 tickets if you want or etc etc. Essentially you can clear out a whole store if you take enough people with you.

This is for the DTLR's in the DMV area, but also feel free to call your local DTLR to see if they are running this promotion, I'm sure the others are as well.

So basically you're paying retail + $10, getting a guaranteed pair, and don't have to worry about the headache of going around for raffles.

I am giving out this info because I don't want these so figured I'd might as well share the knowledge.

Good Luck everyone

THANKS ! I went by there but the pickup times didnt work with my schedule.

Not even gonna lie, I sometimes miss those camping days.. you’d go with a couple friends and wait in line with people who have the same passion as you.. especially being a teenager and just chillin.. and in the morning when you finally got your pair, felt a lot better and accomplishing rather than just winning raffles or copping online. I’m sure a lot of us have some funny and unforgettable moments camping LOL

Not even gonna lie, I sometimes miss those camping days.. you’d go with a couple friends and wait in line with people who have the same passion as you.. especially being a teenager and just chillin.. and in the morning when you finally got your pair, felt a lot better and accomplishing rather than just winning raffles or copping online. I’m sure a lot of us have some funny and unforgettable moments camping LOL

T-Ward on YouTube vlogged a 20 hour campout for the Top 3 Gold 1s recently. That was as close as I want to get to it, lol. Someone pulled out a pistol at that campout.

I miss it somewhat as well. Being a father of two now and having a crazy job put a hault on all of that.

Back
Top Bottom