Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

i usually don't say much about age and sneakers

but that man looks way to old to be out waiting for 20 hours for a shoe. at some point with age you learn that some kicks are out of reach my boys camped and got them top 3's from wish atl. i could have too just i rather go to work and not be cold

with that said i will be camping Lenox for the ATL uptempo and that should only be 4-5 hours max with a small crew taking shifts (personal pair)

lenox nike is only like 3-4 hours max so its not that bad

lenox nike is only like 3-4 hours max so its not that bad

yea thats why me and the boys will be there thats the longest i will do i got my bo's from lenox and my cork air maxes the wait wasn't bad. the crowed doesnt get bad till around 8 ish.

i will see you at lenox i assume joseph8764 joseph8764

My last camp was the DMP 11/6. I was #1, waited for 14 hours and still have a deadstock pack.

I was number 1 too haha. BTW.. careful with your pack. I made sure to wear my 6s a few times over the years (had em on yesterday) and wore the XIs like once. But those VIs are 11 years old and might dust out on you.

yea thats why me and the boys will be there thats the longest i will do i got my bo's from lenox and my cork air maxes the wait wasn't bad. the crowed doesnt get bad till around 8 ish.

i will see you at lenox i assume joseph8764 joseph8764

Yea I’ll be there and eye was there for the Bo Jackson’s. But the ATL Uptempos will be at other stores too

I've only stood on lines to collect raffles I've won, but if you ask my wife, "You've stood on a line for sneakers." I guess it's hard to argue the point without any caveat. :smile:

I haven’t had any success with a darn code people have put on here. And I was simply trying them just to see if it would work. I’m in Kentucky so I’m not driving elsewhere but still. It’s the principle lol

Last edited:
Got FL and Champs with a 7 min HS. I think these will be fine.. Kind of feel like I should do FA just to be safe but I just see these being easier to get than SJs. I want to cop from FL or SNKRs to either get my spending up or use a 20 off with Nike.

Footapps switched it up this past release and gave some a chance to cop with 7 min HS or less.

I hit on the Beluga 2.0's with a 7 min HS and a couple of my 10 min HS accounts struck out.

Even hit SJ last year without a full HS. It will possible to get these without the full 10 mins.

My mall “all store combined” is getting around 600 pairs. About 150 at each store which is crazy good for the area I live in.

Never stood a line more than an hour or two but what I find great is all these years I've wasted time doing many in store raffles for super gr to limited shoes; different states, cities and areas with finishlines to footactions, etc.. Maybe hit on 3 or 4 shoes out of dozens upon dozens entries. Ever since the nike and ftl co. stores went with online raffles, I've hit on over 75% of the raffles with low to higher head starts. I doubt it's a coincidence. :nthat:

Recently the longest I stood in line was for the red foams earlier this year at Cumberland Mall in ATL. I got there like 45 minutes early mainly because I forgot what time they opened. I was like 7th in line and got the last size 11s. People behind me were heated!

My store has legit 2 pairs every size, I think only a 9.5 was tripled up if I remember correctly. Also i'm not referring to kids sizes, in which case we have a lot.

every year, without fail, "these will be plentiful".

Yes, they will be, but it's a holiday XI, the demand is always higher to satisfy Santas list.

Last year with 6 min head start I came up on 3 pairs of the Space Jams. Let one pair go, and doubled up. Hoping the shoe Gods bless me again this season.

everybody eats

except the folks who come in here asking if insert size is still around because they either

A. got a case of FOMO (late)
B. asking for a family member or friend who was just late to the party and not into shoes
C. got high or drunk the night before and woke up extra late

either way you still maybe able to cop off Snkrs at like 4 pm Satruday afternoon

Yes, they will be, but it's a holiday XI, the demand is always higher to satisfy Santas list.

I mean yeah I agree. But they’ll be available for like $20 over retail :lol: if you strike out.

Not really a big deal. Hell there’s people now selling the Nike ones now for $280

I went to FTL for a late lunch to check in and get that extra minute. There were 6 people in there doing the same thing. The manager said it has been like that all day. It could be just because it was the first work day after they went up on the app, but I believe the demand will be high. With that said, I think if you do your legwork and have a plan B ready, you will be fine.

Resell is dead on these.

$220 retail + tax = $230-$240.

If you sell on ebay for $300 (free shipping)

Ebay 10% ($30) + Paypal fee ($9) + shipping ($15) = $54.00

$300 - $54.00 = $246

$246.00 - $230-$240 (depending on tax in your state) = Not Worth My Time

Y'all will find pairs easily after release even if you do strike out for slightly above retail don't worry.

Resell is dead on these.

$220 retail + tax = $230-$240.

If you sell on ebay for $300 (free shipping)

Ebay 10% ($30) + Paypal fee ($9) + shipping ($15) = $54.00

$300 - $54.00 = $246

$246.00 - $230-$240 (depending on tax in your state) = Not Worth My Time

Y'all will find pairs easily after release even if you do strike out for slightly above retail don't worry.

Exactly

Back
Top Bottom