Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

I went by FNL and they really didn't have the amount of tickets I expected to see. Probably the early release and them changing around raffle days all the time.

Only reason why 1's have slightly better resell is cause the retail is a $60 difference.. $160 and $220..

Jordan's in general are dead

Bringing back limited releases next year will bring back the resell no doubt.

It depends in the shoe and the msrp. Look at the trophy room pairs. They can be had for retail or below with those crazy msrps. I'm sure some limited pairs will fetch a pretty penny, but definitely not all.

Yup. Worked on the Jams

Did they? Not for me, when I was paying for the shoes at both foot action and foot locker they both had a sign that said "QS release" so no coupons or military discount, etc..

The employees were told by the higher-ups to mark them as QS the day of release but a couple days before they dropped, they said I could use them.

Did they? Not for me, when I was paying for the shoes at both foot action and foot locker they both had a sign that said "QS release" so no coupons or military discount, etc..

The employees were told by the higher-ups to mark them as QS the day of release but a couple days before they dropped, they said I could use them.

Yeah weird. I guess it depends on the location. I even used a $20 coupon on Yeezy’s one cuz I caught an employee slipping lol

Yeah weird. I guess it depends on the location. I even used a $20 coupon on Yeezy’s one cuz I caught an employee slipping lol

LOL. Nice.

I had to pay full pop for 2 pairs of space jams but I am not complaining.

But I hope for these they are a GR, I got $20 bucks off ready to use.

Im in Austin area.

Was talking to guy @ Finish Line this weekend and he mentioned that Finish Line @ Rolling Oaks Mall in San Antonio is doing guaranteed pairs for these 11s? Anyone familiar with this or can suggest a place that is doing guaranteed pair in TX?

0CEAAA4C-8FEB-46D9-B6A8-04055892E7D2.jpeg
THIS JUST IN...HOLLA.

CED B.

^^ I was supposed to go to one of those but the timing was off. This thread is silencio.. If this thread is any indication these 11s are going to be around for a few days.

ps everything they have in that video, 82's, obj's, hieress maybe we should wait for the disco

^^ I was supposed to go to one of those but the timing was off. This thread is silencio.. If this thread is any indication these 11s are going to be around for a few days.

Nah man there’s hype on these. Just doesn’t seem like it because there’s other shoes dropping and plenty of releases this month

if you cant get a pair in stores, try your luck online. your chances are not slim
Repped. I haven’t gone after an XI in a long time so I’m a bit nervous. But hearing from Nike Talk and stores I feel like the chances are more in my favor than past XI releases. If I strike out they were jest a gift for my bro lol

Nah man there’s hype on these. Just doesn’t seem like it because there’s other shoes dropping and plenty of releases this month

Heard you but Im not buying it.. even if there is hype.. the hype is small IMO. Just the fact that there is so much dropping and this colorway isnt a bid deal for an XI makes me feel the hype isnt there. Folks barely have codes lol.

I think there’s hype around any XI but with the shoe being almost completely red I think most people are content with their win like 82s. I’m not an expert but my footlocker person said they’ve been slow with checkins. That was yesterday though

was Monday B give it time.

also matters what area you talking about too

i know in Atlanta these Reds are going to fly well pretty much any retro 11 is going to fly

Back
Top Bottom