Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

Resell is dead on Jordan’s except for 1s and Limited collabs.

If next year JB returns to making way less pairs, resell will be more lit

Only reason why 1's have slightly better resell is cause the retail is a $60 difference.. $160 and $220..

Jordan's in general are dead

Bringing back limited releases next year will bring back the resell no doubt.

also noticed that when the apps reset your year to date purchases it decreases your chances of hitting even with a 10 min head start so those with like 20 accounts every year when they anniversary they keep the 10 min head start year to date purchases drop to zero they success rate is effected. someone on Reddit noticed it a big reseller so basically he went and spent some money on a couple of his accounts

dude was taking L's on wheat 13's with a 10 min head start on multiple accounts, but zero spent when they anniversary

probably a subtle way to jig the algorithm to keep people from having 20 accounts and all them with 10 min. when they flip to zero after a year.

well see i have multiple accounts now some went to zero. will know if i take L's on these :lol:

I was hitting on every app release, but haven't since it reset. It makes since for them to do that though.

I got the code from my local footlocker. I plan to put the app on both of my phones (already did actually), two tablets at home. Use 4 different emails and get 4 7 minute headstarts lol #GottaGetIt

Lot of plp cry over L when sneakers are limited n blame Nike for limited quantity...when Nike do something about it with mass General release ...same crying plp laugh about ,Jordan are dead, jays are sitting hard...
So Nike is like F it...next year all jays limited release

People will always complain about something, SMH!!! They'll never be satisfied with anything Nike or JB does :smh::smh::smh: #Facts!!!

I got these early, but sent them back to Nike over the weekend. I just didn't see myself wearing all red shoes and for $240 after tax, these were kind of steep considering I also got the Win like '82's in what was a crazy November.

Resell is dead on these.

$220 retail + tax = $230-$240.

If you sell on ebay for $300 (free shipping)

Ebay 10% ($30) + Paypal fee ($9) + shipping ($15) = $54.00

$300 - $54.00 = $246

$246.00 - $230-$240 (depending on tax in your state) = Not Worth My Time

Y'all will find pairs easily after release even if you do strike out for slightly above retail don't worry.
Read this and thought I clicked the yeezy thread by mistake :lol:

Hmm 2 non og color ways in the same season... JB really trying to kill the 11... never seen a holiday 11 thread so dead

I got these early, but sent them back to Nike over the weekend. I just didn't see myself wearing all red shoes and for $240 after tax, these were kind of steep considering I also got the Win like '82's in what was a crazy November.
13909016731635494244.GIF

Lot of plp cry over L when sneakers are limited n blame Nike for limited quantity...when Nike do something about it with mass General release ...same crying plp laugh about ,Jordan are dead, jays are sitting hard...

It's insane. I don't ever want to jump through hoops to give a company my money. It's the most *** backwards thing I've ever seen. Can you imagine if Apple made you jump through hoops to buy an iPhone?

I barely understand Adidas rationale behind the Yeezy releases (long term). There are other ways of building interest in your brand besides artificial scarcity.

If you know 1,000,000 people want to buy your shoe and you only produce 75,000 pairs, you're just hustling backwards.

Not much hype this year for 11s because they aren’t OG colorways and an all red shoe is not for everyone.

I am not looking forward to that at all. Also, in the end, not sure how that makes Nike more money.

Back
Top Bottom