Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

I got the reserved notification but I can't purchase. Tells me the item is currently unavailable. :smh:

I hope they didn’t sell out... it’s FCFS.
Keep trying fam’, they’ll have more on release date but will only release so many today.

Lol they’re about the same size wise, but you do know JB doesn’t do GS with “real” carbon fiber on the sole of the 11’s/12’s.
So if you pay $220, you’ll get the “real” carbon fiber in your size 7.0 including other things like better cushioning not included in GS where you’ll just get the flat insole.

537ACD3C-E99E-4752-9B8A-822FDF5E0A20.jpeg

No kidding, now I really didn’t know that lol. Now I can’t wait to get home and compare his 82 vs mine. Thanks buddy!

I got the reserved notification but I can't purchase. Tells me the item is currently unavailable. :smh:

This happened on one of two accounts that got the reserve. I just refreshed the page a few times, and it eventually allowed me to add my size to the cart.

Am I able to use a 20% off on reserve for these? Still not sure I want them.

I thought they started with the exclusions, but I don’t know if that applies to the app...
Could just be the actual website, on launch day but with “Pre Orders/Reserves” it could slip by.

I thought they started with the exclusions, but I don’t know if that applies to the app...
Could just be the actual website, on launch day but with “Pre Orders/Reserves” it could slip by.

nope, it used to b where they would be excluded from discount on RD on snkrs and ndc, but if you got a reserve and copped early through the nike+ app u could enter promo. but then they changed it up so even on reserves u cant use promo.

reserves used to be clutch for me for that reason. but now its just ehhhhh. rather cop from FTL and use and get VIPs.

Got the reserve on Nike +, but I dont think these will sell out, wondering if i should hold off to use my WC rewards via FL

nope, it used to b where they would be excluded from discount on RD on snkrs and ndc, but if you got a reserve and copped early through the nike+ app u could enter promo. but then they changed it up so even on reserves u cant use promo.

reserves used to be clutch for me for that reason. but now its just ehhhhh. rather cop from FTL and use and get VIPs.

Figured as much...

I hope they didn’t sell out... it’s FCFS.
Keep trying fam’, they’ll have more on release date but will only release so many today.

This happened on one of two accounts that got the reserve. I just refreshed the page a few times, and it eventually allowed me to add my size to the cart.

try loggin out and logging back in.
Thanks. I already tried logging out and back in but it's not working. I clicked the notification within 1 minute of getting it but couldn't purchase. Must have sold out in my size that fast.

Thanks. I already tried logging out and back in but it's not working. I clicked the notification within 1 minute of getting it but couldn't purchase. Must have sold out in my size that fast.

i really hope its just a glitch and that u can cop later on. but it also does seem plausible that your size sold out. cuz if they have lets say 10k pairs for reserve and sent out 10k reserves, they cant control what sizes everyone picks.

i really hope its just a glitch and that u can cop later on. but it also does seem plausible that your size sold out. cuz if they have lets say 10k pairs for reserve and sent out 10k reserves, they cant control what sizes everyone picks.

If we're talking about SNKRS I thought that the size you have registered under your account was the only size you could secure. That's what happened when I had a reserve a while back.

If we're talking about SNKRS I thought that the size you have registered under your account was the only size you could secure. That's what happened when I had a reserve a while back.

I’ve been able to switch between sizes, sometimes I’m either an 8.0 or an 8.5 so it helps, haven’t reserved a pair lately.

Edit: Seems you can choose any size, even if it was an issue in the SNKRS app you can change your size.
F055CDB5-0633-4462-BBEC-939DC68786E5.png 58B5B7C6-58B0-49BD-A624-503762687C6E.png

E507DC5F-B591-45DD-BA0A-EC717E942BBC.png 8279F585-0AF4-441C-BA69-57411D70E8CC.png 4F15B7A9-3B60-4FE4-B61F-E612F9AED047.png 8143D254-8004-4298-8BC3-02EAE6623E23.png

Last edited:
Man Nike never give me early access anymore. Haven't had one in over a year. Way over a year. That's messed up.

Got my first reservation that I wanted:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-12-07-08-22-07.png
    Screenshot_2017-12-07-08-22-07.png
    316.4 KB · Views: 7
Got my reservation via SNKR app but I'm debating on waiting to see if I hit the FA lottery since I can pick it up with rewards at FA - 9 mins for me.

nah i think when you register your size on your account, it allows for faster copping when you visit the product page on RD because it already has your size selected. or at least thats how it is for me. i registered my size 11 under my account and for every single release i can remember after that, size 11 is already preset and selected for me on snkrs when i go cop. sometimes for kicks that im .5 smaller on, i have to remember to switch off the 11.

but reserves u can buy a size 13 or a size 8 if u wish.

The exclusion party is absolute trash.. please keep sending ppl to other stores to spend their money Nike..

Back
Top Bottom