Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

Thanks. I already tried logging out and back in but it's not working. I clicked the notification within 1 minute of getting it but couldn't purchase. Must have sold out in my size that fast.
Figured out my problem was I needed to update the Nike app. I was able to purchase after that.

Nike so full of it. Pulled my receipts. Literally have spent over a Stack with them this year and can’t get a reservation.

Last edited:
The exclusion party is absolute trash.. please keep sending ppl to other stores to spend their money Nike..

All of them do it besides FNL, which they often make up for in charging for shipping

and their hand was forced with people pretty much taking advantage of the codes and selling codes

Nike so full of it. Pulled my receipts. Literally have spent about 900 with them this year and can’t get a reservation.

That's it :lol:

Last edited:
That’s what they said. And I gave them a good earful. But look through here and there are people who haven’t liked a single thing and they claimed they got a reservation.

That’s what they said. And I gave them a good earful. But look through here and there are people who haven’t liked a single thing and they claimed they got a reservation.

my coworker doesnt even have the app. he got a reserve and copped size 11 for me sicne hes not into sneakers like that.

all that garbage the reps are telling yall about buying more, liking products on their app etc, is all a load of BS. thats just the finesse to get u to buy more stuff thinking itll help your chances for a reserve. it really doesnt.

im still sitting here with no reserve, and i spent a TON with nike so far this year.

Man that’s crazy...
I’d never get reserves until I liked their feed.
I usually get reserves on GR’s tough, nothing outside of that.

Man that’s crazy...
I’d never get reserves until I liked their feed.
I usually get reserves on GR’s tough, nothing outside of that.

Def BS lol .. liked their stuff, buy their stuff, never get reserves for their stuff (except a FEW trash releases).

When I got the reserve for the UNC XI last Thursday.. Ordered them at 6 pm central time. They were delivered next morning at 9AM. Talking about quick. Wouldn’t be surprised if they are just going ahead and shipping

Is SNKRS the best option for an online purchase? I remember back in the day trying to order from Eastbay and Footlocker.com and the servers would just crash lol.

got the reservation but the site would take my 10% off college student code.... the chat rep just threw 10% off & didnt take my code lol

Is SNKRS the best option for an online purchase? I remember back in the day trying to order from Eastbay and Footlocker.com and the servers would just crash lol.
Yes, if you're on SNKRS right at drop time you should be good on this release...easy to just click one button and let it do it's thing. Don't have to leave the house, don't even have to get out of bed.

Cmon even if u didn’t get a reservation how can u be mad? Everyone knows by now that December 11s are mass produced. Now if you can’t cop Saturday online as your last resort then yeah get mad :lol:

Yes, if you're on SNKRS right at drop time you should be good on this release...easy to just click one button and let it do it's thing. Don't have to leave the house, don't even have to get out of bed.

Thank you so much for the info. I've never used it before and this is a gift for my bro lol.

Back
Top Bottom