Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

From Nike Stash
D6144EF5-5373-499E-8D7D-AF8847457C4F.jpeg

if you get your sneakers in store, check out the white sole separation with the leather. There are so many flaws!

I got the reservation for these but after carting & seeing the ETA was the 15th (that's my birthday so I definitely won't be home) I will just cop from FTL tomorrow.

Shiii, jumped on my iPad and had the reservation. Bad part was that it was 9pm already

Passed up the reservation so I can use my rewards in footlocker or Footaction this weekend.

i wounder why the FTL's and stuff sometimes exclude Jordan's and other releases i mean if i use it on socks and other ish y'all still down 20$. that ish weird. why offer a 20 dollar off discount exclude releases i go in there buy a shirt and yall still lose 20$

i guess they assume i will buy something else expensive and offset the 20$ and still throw money on top like 100 tech fleece for 80. they sold apparel and got 80

they must think if i use it to buy Jordan's its just 20 bucks off shoes i would have paid full price for anyways. Still some stores do and some stores don't which is weird most don't tho not even the damn website.

Back
Top Bottom