Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

I feel like cancel season coming, I accidentally placed double orders because of the site freezing and now I still can added to cart?

Totally forgot I tried to reserve on the foot apps. Just checked and i was picked and I didn’t even have any head starts. I never win on the foot apps so that’s a sign that more than 98% should and will eat

It's more like a $35 deal for me on bstn because I'm from California and tax is 10%

Got some nike gift cards...anyway to preload them to SNKS so I'm ready to checkup immediately tomorrow morning?

Go to payment information
Add new payment method
Add gift cards
When it’s time to buy just make sure your gift cards are selected on payment info
Or select your GC on payment choice
Or during checkout you can select your GC if you have multiples then select CC or PayPal for the rest

I want my Christmas 11s tomorrow!

Lol nah I woulda ordered from bstn but I’ll be too busy to worry about packages coming in

Go to payment information
Add new payment method
Add gift cards
When it’s time to buy just make sure your gift cards are selected on payment info
Or select your GC on payment choice
Or during checkout you can select your GC if you have multiples then select CC or PayPal for the rest

Nice, man. Thanks a lot!

I want these but I really don't need them. Kinda feel uncomfortable spending the money on these at the moment but I'll probably end up trying to get a pair

Back
Top Bottom