Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

I am not a fan of all red shoes at all, but the more I look at these, I had to get them, and the $30 or so dollars below SNKRS had to do it. The pics make these shoes look amazing

damn....everybody will be in after these sgo8 pics, lol

Nike seriously needs to consider hiring this dude to do their promo shots instead of using their boring product pics :lol:

i hit on these at FTL but i really need to see them with black laces before I can make my decision

Hit on footlocker and champs with 10 min. Got nada at Footaction with 10. Yet I hit on 3 yeezys two week ago. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Every lace swap on these sucks. I mean lace swaps are wack in general but especially on these

I dont think Ive ever seen a lace swap Ive liked, but something about this colorway seems off and just doesnt seem to look good on foot. i would have preferred black laces and a red sole like the red 32s...but they gotta put a clear sole on damn near everything now

Wett!!!
454c983c253169bfce4bd3f0909813c8.jpg

Last edited:
Can mold grow inside the translucent outsole of 11s? My 2016 11s has this brown looking stuff inside the toe cap part.

I will not be picking up the following:

Burbank FA -10
Santa Monica FA- 7
Westfield Fashion FTL - 7
Glendale FTL - 10.5
Northridge CS - 5.5

:lol: They even had time to shop through the boxes and find their size while he was jaw jackin. And his “boy” just starts clownin about how he’s lookin short. Classic.

Back
Top Bottom