Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

Case in Point - Letterman 1s.
I copped, but I'm already thinking return/flip. I got the UNC 11s and I'm good with those.
Letterman 1s were never a real red themed item.
Usually are red and black. Red and blue have never been lit.

CFE0746F-0586-475E-831E-2A0BA7DEE95F.jpeg
So I got through for one on my app and my girl got through on her app too but I checked my Nike account and this popped up, checked my cc and it charged me for 2 pairs on my card weird I hope I don’t get canceled I’ll have 3 total but only keeping 2
That is what my boys app looked like when he copped the “wheat” 13’s but it will change as soon as your pair ships.

I think it’s a glitch in the app.

Its good to know someone that works at a shoe store. Got my pair reserved with a 30% discount added.

Red is synonymous with Jordan. Played out? Yeah, ok.
Haha. Just saying "All Red" is played out in 2017, just my opinion that's all. As a NTer said above, if these came out 2-3 years ago, sheeit would've been crazy, but it's good that this will be a general release though, the more the merrier.

The fact that the navy joints caught the hood off guard... only means these gonna be crazy.

Y’all gonna see some wild this release

Was wondering why this thread jumped a few pages :lol:

Good to see everybody eating early on these :nthat:

Looks like these shouldn’t be to big of a hassle come release date 8)

I’m just hoping my new connect at Sneaker Villa comes through with the discount :smile:

Haha. Just saying "All Red" is played out in 2017, just my opinion that's all. As a NTer said above, if these came out 2-3 years ago, sheeit would've been crazy, but it's good that this will be a general release though, the more the merrier.
I understand what you are saying. All red was riot material a few years ago.

JB fans love red regardless.

In my years I've learned the hard way to never under estimate any holiday XI release, whatever the colorway may be.
Edit: got a fedex label printed for my pair :nthat:

Wait now my order isn't there anymore. I went to check the status and they're saying I have no orders but the money is still out of my account. WTF? Is this an error or are they reversing it? This happen to anyone before?

Back
Top Bottom