Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

Yeah, i posted the video in the other thread

dudes out here fake laughing for nothing
383274483726680064.png

It didn't bother me...not like you were claiming it to be your's...I love on feet pics no matter who it's from!

Came up on like 6+ WC Rewards, I think I got like 4+ more coming too.
Trying to figure out if I work next Saturday, ‘cause it might make it a little difficult to get them... these ar going straight to feet Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning depending where I’m at.

Came up on like 6+ WC Rewards, I think I got like 4+ more coming too.
Trying to figure out if I work next Saturday, ‘cause it might make it a little difficult to get them... these ar going straight to feet Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning depending where I’m at.

Mine are going straight to feet tomorrow. The weather is perfect in North TX. I double up on all 11 mids and most 11s in general so no need to let them sit.

really think the win like 82's dropping so closely to these turned dudes off. but whatever. we will all get them headache free

really think the win like 82's dropping so closely to these turned dudes off. but whatever. we will all get them headache free

Nope...everyone knows these are plentiful so there's no hype. This is a good thing and how it should be.

I really want that red 11. I liked them every since they were announced. More so than the navy 11. So salty I missed the early release. Sounds like I will be able to get them on 12/9 with a little work.

Mine are going straight to feet tomorrow. The weather is perfect in North TX. I double up on all 11 mids and most 11s in general so no need to let them sit.

I don’t think I’ll wear them often, but they’re nice to have.

Seasonal fedex/ups guys :smh: I get all my things on time perfectly all year but once November & December kicks in, packages lost, damaged etc.. These were just marked as "delivered". Guess it's time for packages to be held at location from now.
Did you find them?

Did you find them?
Nah, not yet. Called fedex immediately, when I saw it's not on my front porch or anywhere around the house. Local hub lady paged and asked the driver where he left the boxes (had several other Black Friday purchases too). He told her "he left them by the mailbox because there was fence on the property". We have no fence, nor does any nearby neighbors. She apologized and mentioned they have seasonal temps helping and if they don't contact me or I don't get the packages by 7pm tonight, then I have to ask the shippers to "file a claim".

Still waiting for UPS to deliver my ****. It's been on "Arrival scan" since 2 AM this morning. No update.

This why I hate shopping online.

"Due to operating conditions, your package may be delayed. / Your delivery has been rescheduled for the next business day."

Sigh

Back
Top Bottom