Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

Ups must def be backed up in my area. Pair was delivered at 8pm

yep we are backed all over the country, i been delivering packages everyday this week up till 10pm except for fri when i ended up finishing around 8. and my center still has over 100 trucks on the yard that havent been processed yet..... the next 3 weeks is gonna be painful.

Screenshot_2017-12-03-14-49-42.png
10min Just In Case!!!

Last edited:
Yeah, these are more available than the 82's. My local HoH where I copped the '82 pair only got in around 100 men's pairs, for these, they got over 300 pairs lol.

The only question is not on how to get a pair if foot locker won't mark these as a QS so no discounts won't be used. As of now, they are a GR in their system. The '82 pair was a GR so I only paid $200 for them.

Last year for the 11's the day before the drop they said GR, so it was ok to use a coupon. When release day came, they had a big sign that said "QS release" and the higher-ups marked them as a QS that day so everyone had to pay $220 plus tax.

Dang They wouldn’t let me use a coupon for mine or my kids when I picked up!

yep we are backed all over the country, i been delivering packages everyday this week up till 10pm except for fri when i ended up finishing around 8. and my center still has over 100 trucks on the yard that havent been processed yet..... the next 3 weeks is gonna be painful.
That OT ain’t gonna be painful :lol:

I can never get my app to display the tap here button so that I can put in the code. Anyone could tell me how to do this on a android phone? LG

Last edited:
Almost every package I get out of Nike is delayed because of UPS not even sweating it because I’m done Christmas shoppinh

we have about 2 pairs per size.. win like 82's were like 3, 4, even 5 pairs a size.. but i guess it depends on location idk, it was just my observation.

I’m so happy I finally got my pair after a dispute wit the delivery company took me a few extra days but hey it was worth it

Just a heads up for everyone. DTLR is giving out GUARANTEED TICKETS Monday-Tuesday.

All you have to do is donate a toy to their toy drive. It has to be a new toy in original packaging (has to have a value of at least $10 so don't go to the dollar store and buy something), take the toy to a DTLR and show the manager on duty, and receive your guaranteed ticket.

You won't have to wait for calls or run multiple raffles, this will guarantee you a pair and also the donation is for a good cause.

One guaranteed ticket per person. So take a friend and donate 2 toys for 2 tickets if you want or etc etc. Essentially you can clear out a whole store if you take enough people with you.

This is for the DTLR's in the DMV area, but also feel free to call your local DTLR to see if they are running this promotion, I'm sure the others are as well.

So basically you're paying retail + $10, getting a guaranteed pair, and don't have to worry about the headache of going around for raffles.

I am giving out this info because I don't want these so figured I'd might as well share the knowledge.

Good Luck everyone

Last edited:
I got my 10 minutes on both FTA and FTL. Sorry, no codes. At foot action, the code Bluetooth beacon worked and at footlocker, the employee took my phone and put the code in for me when I asked for it.

I just need to hit on one and hope both stores don't mark them as a QS so I can use my $20 rewards for them, as of now it is ok to use. Could always change, crossing my finger they don't.

IMG_6284.jpg
IMG_6285.jpg

Just a heads up for everyone. DTLR is giving out GUARANTEED TICKETS Monday-Tuesday.

All you have to do is donate a toy to their toy drive. It has to be a new toy in original packaging (has to have a value of at least $10 so don't go to the dollar store and buy something), take the toy to a DTLR and show the manager on duty, and receive your guaranteed ticket.

You won't have to wait for calls or run multiple raffles, this will guarantee you a pair and also the donation is for a good cause.

One guaranteed ticket per person. So take a friend and donate 2 toys for 2 tickets if you want or etc etc. Essentially you can clear out a whole store if you take enough people with you.

This is for the DTLR's in the DMV area, but also feel free to call your local DTLR to see if they are running this promotion, I'm sure the others are as well.

So basically you're paying retail + $10, getting a guaranteed pair, and don't have to worry about the headache of going around for raffles.

I am giving out this info because I don't want these so figured I'd might as well share the knowledge.

Good Luck everyone
Not bad and a good cause. Thanks for the heads up!

Back
Top Bottom